Home

360: Again no overcast games in Dynasty..

This is a discussion on 360: Again no overcast games in Dynasty.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #41
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 360: Again no overcast games in Dynasty..

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulka
I agree with you sooner1, I have yet to see an overcast game on 14. FYI went ran with Cal on 13, I had a couple overcast games at Wash St. But I agree when you watch college football you see more overcast games during a season than sunny especially when you get late into a season. (Overcast games are nice to look at)
Thank you brother I totally agree!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #42
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

I usually refrain from posting on topics I could care less about... but this is the dumbest complaint I think I have ever seen. I'll admit I'm a hardcore "fix gameplay first," but I get the complaints for uniforms and appearance of teams. A complaint about overcast is nit-picking at it's worst.

Off my soapbox now.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #43
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
I usually refrain from posting on topics I could care less about... but this is the dumbest complaint I think I have ever seen. I'll admit I'm a hardcore "fix gameplay first," but I get the complaints for uniforms and appearance of teams. A complaint about overcast is nit-picking at it's worst.

Off my soapbox now.
Yeah thanks for your concern lol, uniforms I could care less about because for the most part they are fine. Lmao you must be one of those sock guys. Too bad online play is such trash now that guys like me have to play dynasty to get anything that resembles realistic football.

Nothing nitpicking about getting sick and tired of every dynasty game being bright and sunny when overcast games look great and feel more like football season. Do you even play dynastys??
Old 08-08-2013, 10:50 AM   #44
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
Yeah thanks for your concern lol, uniforms I could care less about because for the most part they are fine. Lmao you must be one of those sock guys. Too bad online play is such trash now that guys like me have to play dynasty to get anything that resembles realistic football.

Nothing nitpicking about getting sick and tired of every dynasty game being bright and sunny when overcast games look great and feel more like football season. Do you even play dynastys??
You must not of read where I said I'm a gameplay first player. I could care less about socks or overcast skies.
Old 08-08-2013, 01:05 PM   #45
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
Quote:

Off my soapbox now.
Im pretty sure No one in this thread cares what you think
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #46
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

I care! I care! Actually, I don't. At all. That's the thing, people care about what they care about. There's no value in deeming someone else's concerns beneath your own.

EA puts out a product that consistently fails to get a lot of the little things right(big things too actually). I can actually work with NCAA 14 because I think it has some real potential, but my threshold isn't terribly high after the years of disappointment,
Old 08-08-2013, 10:30 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
You must not of read where I said I'm a gameplay first player. I could care less about socks or overcast skies.
I'm a gameplay first player too. Which has made it a rough 6 year or so span I've played current-gen series.

I haven't looked out for the overcast thing, but I think it's because my mind has been on other things. Like, how the real-life version of me (now in my 30s and no longer in great shape) would absolutely school prime-time Deion Sanders most of the time in this game, given how broken the defense is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »