Home

NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-04-2017, 10:35 AM   #105
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke888
Ok, thought I would post what happened in my OD in offseason recruiting.

I went after 6 recruits using all I have learned
1. WR- put 880 points on this guy, should win by 5-10 points based on other teams dividing their points between 5 recruits.
The CPU used the nuclear option on this guy and I lost by 5965 points.
2. SS- put 1535 pts on him. Lost by 575 points to Colorado. Colorado did not even put pts on him and he was not even on their list(I have recruiting reports feature)?????? Only thing I can think of is I had already signed a good SS during the season. So he went where he could play? IDK
3. HB- I screwed this one up and did the math wrong. Stupid. Lost by 95 points. If I would have done it right I would have won this. 100 point error
4. OLB- Put 1450 on him. But he never signed anywhere. He was only like 50% locked, maybe he needs to be 100 to sign even in offseason?
5. WR- I really wanted this one I put 2780 on him. Lost by 550. USC got him by only dividing their pts into 4 recruits. I expect this to happen from time to time.
6. QB- Finally I signed someone. Put 1505 and won by 1000+

Not what I was hoping for☹️
Question about #4....
Does anyone have a clue about this? If I know a guy needs roughly 6000 points to be locked during the season and I go into the offseason at 50% locked will he not sign with me if I don't at least put the other 3000 points needed to lock him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2017, 01:21 PM   #106
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke888
Question about #4....
Does anyone have a clue about this? If I know a guy needs roughly 6000 points to be locked during the season and I go into the offseason at 50% locked will he not sign with me if I don't at least put the other 3000 points needed to lock him?
Glitch. I treat those as they don't qualify.
Old 07-30-2019, 02:01 PM   #107
Rookie

cajunman's Arena

Another question someone may have figured out: (before I spend 3 hrs on it)

A recruit is at 73% as some schools have him on the board but no one has offered a scholarship. I'm in the middle of the pack, several thousand down going into the offseason. All I do is offer a scholarship in the offseason. What are the chances that I offer a scholarship and get him without spending any points? Zero? Slim? Decent?
Old 07-30-2019, 11:44 PM   #108
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunman
Another question someone may have figured out: (before I spend 3 hrs on it)

A recruit is at 73% as some schools have him on the board but no one has offered a scholarship. I'm in the middle of the pack, several thousand down going into the offseason. All I do is offer a scholarship in the offseason. What are the chances that I offer a scholarship and get him without spending any points? Zero? Slim? Decent?
I think you can get him if no one offers. Just recently I had offered a guy and never put any points on him and he signed at the end of offseason recruiting. Not sure if I was at the top of the list or in the middle though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »