Home

NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLoco11
Preseason recruiting... when you first access recruiting, you have the option to Create a Prospect or Skip to Recruiting.

That's the only time you can do it. If you skip to recruiting, you lock yourself out of creating a prospect.
Okay, I realize I'm going to sound stupid but I just don't see the option. Is it available in the online dynasty? Which menu is it under? I've looked in recruiting and seen things like the top 100, my school, pipeline states... but I don't see any creation options.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm at work right now but think I checked it over pretty thoroughly earlier.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 14 Recruiting Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X49ER
Okay, I realize I'm going to sound stupid but I just don't see the option. Is it available in the online dynasty? Which menu is it under? I've looked in recruiting and seen things like the top 100, my school, pipeline states... but I don't see any creation options.

Sorry for the confusion, I'm at work right now but think I checked it over pretty thoroughly earlier.
If you see Top 100, you're already passed the chance you had to make the recruits. It occurs the very first time you enter the recruiting module in preseason. If you skip that step, you will not see it again until the next pre-season.

Based on you seeing Top 100, Pipelines, etc.... you've passed that step and can't go back to it. You would need to progress to the next season, or start the dynasty all over again.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #27
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLoco11
If you see Top 100, you're already passed the chance you had to make the recruits. It occurs the very first time you enter the recruiting module in preseason. If you skip that step, you will not see it again until the next pre-season.

Based on you seeing Top 100, Pipelines, etc.... you've passed that step and can't go back to it. You would need to progress to the next season, or start the dynasty all over again.
Must've clicked through something too fast, I'll try it again next season. Thanks!
Old 07-10-2013, 05:49 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Excellent write up. Thanks for the tips.

Is there tips on the coaching trees?
Old 07-10-2013, 05:51 PM   #29
Rookie

TomSellecksMustache's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juce734
I like the fact I can offer everyone a scholarship and of the guys who accept I can choose not to sign them.

didn't realize this was an option...that is awesome
Old 07-11-2013, 10:33 AM   #30
Pro

jmaj315's Arena

OVR: 2
how many WRs can I invite to visit without getting a competitive deduction? I would hope you say two.
Old 07-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #31
Rookie

thehoagster07's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaj315
how many WRs can I invite to visit without getting a competitive deduction? I would hope you say two.
You can do 2 with no deduction; 3+ is a deduction
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #32
Rookie

thehoagster07's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Excellent write up. Thanks for the tips.

Is there tips on the coaching trees?
The OS one is solid
http://www.operationsports.com/featu...ng-skill-tree/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »