Home

Not getting XP for your coach in Dynasty

This is a discussion on Not getting XP for your coach in Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2013, 11:47 AM   #33
Rookie

mcarta's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Not getting XP for your coach in Dynasty

I posted in another thread as well about this. Playing a Online D and maxed out as a Oc then took job at FSU. Said I had 22 upgrades to give and I'm a 27 Hc. Then the upgrades went away. So I'm a 27 Hc with nothing. In the online D there is only one other person and we are using computer generated names. And yes it is hard to recruit and scout with nothing. I am only putting 10 guys on my target list in the mean time and giving them max points.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #34
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm having this problem. I actually have it in two different ODs, both times happened when I joined after the season started so I'm fairly sure that's connected to the glitch somehow. I've searched all over the internet and no one seems to know what causes it, how to prevent it, or a fix for it. I saw somewhere where someone said it's not a widespread problem, I have it with 2 teams so I know it has to be pretty widespread.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 08-02-2013, 12:37 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 0
Well now I'm having problems in the second dynasty we just created guys are coming in as level 0 when the default is set to 15.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #36
Rookie

I played 3 games in my online dynasty, using current coach, level 45 ( or somewhere around there)

There are 12 users, and now 3 of us have ZERO points and we're back at level zero while gaining no new points every week- so we'll be at zero the rest of our career.

Ruined a perfectly good OD for me. Unbelievable that this crap can happen.
Old 08-03-2013, 04:56 PM   #37
Just started!

I am in a 6 man online dynasty on 360. We are all the head coaches and all used default level. We are using a downloaded roster I am the commissioner. I am the only one not gaining points. I have the same negative amount of points that someone else posted earlier. My level is 0, but in offline dynasty my starting level is 17. My coordinators are gaining points on both dynasties.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:54 AM   #38
Just started!

i was wondering did you find out the problem ...my OD for xbox is doing the same thing my friends are gaining xp but my created coach isnt
Old 08-05-2013, 06:29 PM   #39
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
I'm having this problem. I actually have it in two different ODs, both times happened when I joined after the season started so I'm fairly sure that's connected to the glitch somehow. I've searched all over the internet and no one seems to know what causes it, how to prevent it, or a fix for it. I saw somewhere where someone said it's not a widespread problem, I have it with 2 teams so I know it has to be pretty widespread.
Are all of the guys experiencing the issue playing on NORMAL coach progression? Slow, slowest? Please list as many details as possible

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:28 PM   #40
Rookie

Have coaching progression on Normal and default set to 20

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »