Home

Free Field Position

This is a discussion on Free Field Position within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
Rookie

Regent's Arena

OVR: 1
Free Field Position

Penn State (me) at Syracuse, CPU vs CPU dynasty mode. Penn State intercepts at our own 11, offense comes out and starts to operate at the Syracuse 11 instead of our own. 11 yards for 6 instead of the 89 it should have been...why do I keep getting sucked into giving my money to EA for tripe like this.

My wife is right, I AM stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Free Field Position

Man this game sounds ridiculous. I suggest you go back to last gen.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Regent's Arena

I was definitely disappointed. Waited and read OS forum before buying this afternoon. First game, first quarter and saw that. I'm still having a go at it, but that made that game feel cheap.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:38 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

The standard of quality was set so high on NCAA series on the last generation of consoles. It's impossible to go from an engine that was so well done and polished to a product with countless bugs and issues that you notice immediately. For those that like the current gen NCAA, then have fun. but for me the experience I get when playing the PS2 era games is so rewarding and relaxing that I just don't see a reason to stop playing the old games. especially when you can update rosters to your heart's content. Games like NCAA 2005 are college football just like the real thing. the engine is so well done on PS2 that I still marvel at it all these years later.
Old 07-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
Rookie

Regent's Arena

Thumbs up Re: Free Field Position

So...drinking my rum, took over as HC of Idaho with GT Flexbone playbook, serious dynasty. CPU vs CPU for game one vs North Texas. Raining like crazy...we're underdogs, 7-7 nearing half. I apologize, may not be perfect, but I'm loving watching this! It's not The Show, but best football game I've played since 2K stuff.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 11:34 PM   #6
Rookie

Regent's Arena

We lost 23-20...Stink would not be happy...and neither is Lou. IRL, I loved it. Again, not perfect, but a full game later, and it's the most fun I've had with a football game in a LONG time. I feel dirty ;P
Old 07-14-2013, 12:49 AM   #7
Just started!

JOHNNYHEISMAN's Arena

OVR: 0

This happened to me except online off an interception and it screwed me over big time. It sucks !

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »