Home
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #1
Pro
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jul 2009
Why...?

can you run comebacks and outs all game vs man and the defense never adjusts?

Wrs can react to passes they can't see, yet DBs can't even react to passes right in front of them.

Linemen can double team on run downs but not passing downs.

That running zones means getting burnt by every single inside route in the game.

That LBs with 70 speed can chase down WRs with 95 speed in the open field.

QBs can thrown 30 yards strikes without even looking at the intended Wr.

Wrs drop wide open catches, but make amazing catches in traffic.

There are no fumbles even on huge double team hits.

DE stand around like idiots on counter runs.

The double juke works EVERY single time you use it.

Kickers that can't kick it into the endone, but can hit 50 yarders like nothing.



Am I the only one seeing how broken this game is?
raiders81tim is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 11:21 PM   #2
Eagles Fan
 
BleedGreen710's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Yulee, FL
Posts: 4,002
Re: Why...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiders81tim
can you run comebacks and outs all game vs man and the defense never adjusts?
To counter this I use house rules. For example, I can only choose from the 'ask coach' plays.

Quote:
Wrs can react to passes they can't see, yet DBs can't even react to passes right in front of them.
I changed the pass coverage slider to 100 and it seemed to make it better, but I still get what you're saying. The WR problem could be helped with the addition of head tracking.

Quote:
Linemen can double team on run downs but not passing downs.
Never noticed this..

Quote:
That running zones means getting burnt by every single inside route in the game.
Not always

Quote:
That LBs with 70 speed can chase down WRs with 95 speed in the open field.
Hard to take what your saying seriously when you make a claim like this! Even on speed threshold 100 I am pretty sure that wont happen.

Quote:
QBs can thrown 30 yards strikes without even looking at the intended Wr.
Well this is true for all football games since passing cone was removed...


Quote:
Wrs drop wide open catches, but make amazing catches in traffic.
I see them drop plenty of catches in traffic, far more times then wide open drops. I see wide open drops as a 'he ran before he had full control of the ball' kind of drop, which I find to be kinda realistic.

Quote:
There are no fumbles even on huge double team hits.
I have found a realistic amount of fumbles, a little more wouldn't hurt though. Are you saying double team hits supposed to have a larger fumble percentage or something? I don't really think that's true.

Quote:
DE stand around like idiots on counter runs.
Never noticed this but wouldn't surprise me.

Quote:
The double juke works EVERY single time you use it.
No, it doesn't work EVERY time, but it has a very good chance of working. It also takes the longest to perform of all the moves, and requires reacceleration of the player, so its pretty balanced in my opinion.

Quote:
Kickers that can't kick it into the endone, but can hit 50 yarders like nothing.
You're right, that's pretty stupid.



Quote:
Am I the only one seeing how broken this game is?
The games not broken, its a hell of a lot of fun. However, like any sports game ever made, its not perfect in any way shape or form. The list of problems for this years version is much less then last years. You wanna see broken? Go play vs an option offense on NCAA13.
BleedGreen710 is offline  
Old 07-17-2013, 12:34 AM   #3
Ain't nuttin but a peanut
 
Mizzou24's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Mizzou
Posts: 2,932
Blog Entries: 1
This^^^^

Yeah their are kinks in the game.. But it's the best NCAA football of this generation hands down.. I feel like every year it seems people try to find something to complain about..
__________________
SFDL online ps4 league commish
Mizzou24 is offline  
Old 07-17-2013, 02:26 AM   #4
MVP
 
cusefan74's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Chittenango,NY
Re: Why...?

Here we go, another "this game is broken thread." I think BleedGreen710 summed it all up perfect, it's a game. Things aren't perfect, but they aren't as bad as you are saying either. It looks like a few sliders tweaked could help you.
cusefan74 is offline  
Old 07-17-2013, 03:13 AM   #5
Pro
 
der juicen's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Sep 2010
Re: Why...?

Better question, OP? Why did you feel you had to post this and post it in a really annoying way? There are plenty of threads that have been started and are currently having discussions on many of your one-lined subjects.
der juicen is offline  
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 03:20 AM   #6
Banned
 
BigMoneyAllDay's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Why...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
Better question, OP? Why did you feel you had to post this and post it in a really annoying way? There are plenty of threads that have been started and are currently having discussions on many of your one-lined subjects.
Dude, calm down. You aren't a mod. Just let them do their job they get paid to do. I've seen some of your posts and I notice you always try to come at anyone who has anything bad to say about the game.
BigMoneyAllDay is offline  
Old 07-17-2013, 03:22 AM   #7
The Legendary Roots Crew
 
Sublime12089's Arena
 
OVR: 10
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMoneyAllDay
Dude, calm down. You aren't a mod. Just let them do their job they get paid to do. I've seen some of your posts and I notice you always try to come at anyone who has anything bad to say about the game.
I don't think mods are paid.

And he is right, this could have gone in countless other threads

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Sublime12089 is offline  
Old 07-17-2013, 03:24 AM   #8
Banned
 
BigMoneyAllDay's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Re: Why...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGFOOT999
I don't think mods are paid.

And he is right, this could have gone in countless other threads

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
Okay sorry to the moderator staff, it's just that for any other site I've been on the mods get some form of compensation. And it's really not this thread just this dude always is yelling at someone. I've never seen a post where he enjoys the game. Just my :2cents: .
BigMoneyAllDay is offline  
Closed Thread


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 PM.

Top -