Home

Game Freezing

This is a discussion on Game Freezing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2013, 04:40 PM   #33
Rookie

ncaajunkie's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Game Freezing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpmaher
I have PS3 disc version.

Only modes I've been playing have been offline and online dynasty. The only time my game has ever frozen, has been after the game has ended, when they do the still photographs of what happened during the game. This happens for both on and offline dynasties.

At first I thought it was cause I mashed the X button to skip the useless still photos, but I finished a game last night and didn't touch anything and it still did it. I'd say for both modes combined, it freezes in this spot about 1 out of every 8-10 games. Very frustrating since most of the times it happens, I play an ESPN classic, or have a great individual performance from a player.

I've cursed EA's name to their Twitter account in frustration. Don't expect any kind of response.

This is incredible infuriating, and I hope EA dies a slow, painful death. And that that death is frozen in time for all to see.

I feel better now.
This is the exact problem that I have in some online dynasty games. Very frustrating to go replay these.
Old 07-28-2013, 05:26 PM   #34
Pro

Mazarati 2012's Arena

OVR: 3

Mine was freezing from day one so I exchanged it a couple a days later and it still freezes. I tried other games none of them freeze like NCAA 14 does. I have the PS3 version. Going to try the Xbox version.

Last edited by Mazarati 2012; 07-28-2013 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-29-2013, 10:59 PM   #35
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Another freeze. Game that came down to the last second. Yet another great finish, hour+ wasted.

I'll be trading this in soon most likely. Just can't deal with this crap.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm playing with northwestern, operation sports sliders and operation sports rosters. This is my second franchise and my second purchased game. I totally deleted everything from my hard drive on my Xbox. The first instance I couldn't get past week 2, every time I try to load up the third game in a dynasty it would freeze. I went through all of this trouble, I bought a new game, I deleted everything but this time didn't install the game disc. Everything was great until I went to load the third week of my dynasty. It froze again. What is the use of buying a gme that doesn't load past the second week. I'm returning the game and I'll never play NCAA football again. I've been playing since bill Walsh . So frustrated please someone from operation sports help us out here. Please talk to someone at ea and express my frustrations please
Old 07-31-2013, 05:16 PM   #37
Rookie

jerwol's Arena

My PS3 Disc has frozen 5 times. The first 3 were during the Highlights portion after Offline Dynasty games. However the past 2 freezes were in the middle of games. I was able to get one game in yesterday, before freezing in the middle of the 2nd game.

It's beyond frustrating, I've even found myself simming ahead just so I can finish the game before it freezes.
Old 07-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #38
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

The freezes in online dynasty's is ridiculous. I never had a freeze yet in offline.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:53 PM   #39
Rookie

gatorsinRENO's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canesfins
The freezes in online dynasty's is ridiculous. I never had a freeze yet in offline.
dang mine froze when I was picking my favorite team (great first impression EA) and hasn't done it since. It messes up after TDs sometimes, has issues when going to the next week, as while it's progressing recruits it will go silent like it's frozen but always wakes up.. EA did good to sucker us in with the Demo, I'll admit that's the only reason I gave it a try. I have the downloaded version, if that matters.
Old 07-31-2013, 09:52 PM   #40
Rookie

online dyansty

Hi im the commissioner of a dynasty we are in our 2nd season and every time i try to advance week 3 the game freezes and freezes my Xbox also. I transferred the dynasty to another member and it does the same to them.
Has anyone had this problem and is there a fix? Thanks hella frustrated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »