Home

Lock percentage

This is a discussion on Lock percentage within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 01:04 PM   #1
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9
Lock percentage, and Coordinator names

Just started my dynasty last night, and here filling my recruiting board, a quick question, but lower lock percentage is more desirable correct?

Oh, and 1 more thing if you know, is there/was there a way to change names of you OC and DC when starting the dynasty?

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

Last edited by BadAssHskr; 07-17-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 01:11 PM   #2
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Lock percentage

The Lock % is how close the player is to locking out the schools that are falling behind, I believe. Its also a good way to see how close the recruit is to making his decision, or to find some good players that haven't been recruited much by the CPU (by going to all prospects and sorting by lock %).
Old 07-17-2013, 01:13 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadAssHskr
Just started my dynasty last night, and here filling my recruiting board, a quick question, but lower lock percentage is more desirable correct?

Oh, and 1 more thing if you know, is there/was there a way to change names of you OC and DC when starting the dynasty?
What do you mean by more desirable?

If you're in the lead, you want the lock to occur quickly so you'll want a higher percentage. If you're behind in recruiting battles, you'll want to hope the recruit is lower in the lock rating to make sure you don't get locked out and can pick up ground on other schools.

You can rename all HC's and Coordinators in Coach Info. Close to where you enter Skill Tree points if you're already in a dynasty.
Old 07-17-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Madden PC

BadAssHskr's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLoco11
What do you mean by more desirable?

If you're in the lead, you want the lock to occur quickly so you'll want a higher percentage. If you're behind in recruiting battles, you'll want to hope the recruit is lower in the lock rating to make sure you don't get locked out and can pick up ground on other schools.

You can rename all HC's and Coordinators in Coach Info. Close to where you enter Skill Tree points if you're already in a dynasty.

yeah i meant when adding to the board. you cleared it up for me.

Thanks for the info on coordinators. I'll have to seek it out. I created my dynasty last night, haven't played a game, but i hit "start dynasty", hopefully i can still git er done.

twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/cornbeaner

XSX: thirtydaZe
Online, Solo, CFM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »