Home

What are your favorite money plays?

This is a discussion on What are your favorite money plays? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #25
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: What are your favorite money plays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovt
think he means this guy

I know I dont have a problem with the intention of your thread. Im a fan of the HB dive out of the flex spread formations to stay on topic
Oh alright. Yeah I didn't mean to make the thread for people to cheese (although I suspect many will do so). I just know that there are plenty of people out there that enjoy having money plays in their playbook (I usually have 4 passes and 1 run set for my audibles) for situations such as attempting to mount a huge comeback or trailing in the 4th with limited time. If I'm going undefeated constantly using cheese plays the game is not fun for me.

And regarding that fool on the second page; he must have just become aware on how to read defenses LMAO.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

I think there is a difference between just running plays in the game when you need a first down badly. vs a user that puts hours and hours into "labbing" get 2 controllers and find tweaks that work for big gains..tds, every time vs any defense...hot route 5 different receivers, out this guy slant this guy curl this guy streak this guy...will make the B receiver wide open every time with nobody with a prayer of even making a tackle till hes got 40 yards...

I pretty much have determined anyone with a near unbeatable record is just gonna money play and glitch play me to death. 10 more wins than losses and more often than not its a glitcher..

in my mind it just takes away from the game. instead of trying to drive down the field...people are just looking for new ways to exploit the game
Old 07-23-2013, 04:19 AM   #27
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

The most unstoppable play in the game is the one where. ...
Shotgun formation
Right reciever does a short crossing route
TE lined up in the same side as the receiver doing the short crossing route does a post toward the sideline
And the left receiver goes a deep in route towards the middle of the field
And your rb heads to the flats.

Dont know the name of the play but it is unstoppable!
Old 08-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #28
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
The most unstoppable play in the game is the one where. ...
Shotgun formation
Right reciever does a short crossing route
TE lined up in the same side as the receiver doing the short crossing route does a post toward the sideline
And the left receiver goes a deep in route towards the middle of the field
And your rb heads to the flats.

Dont know the name of the play but it is unstoppable!

What is the best play in the Spread option stock playbook? Ive just started using it and i love it but i can't seem to go through the entire book. Thanks
Old 08-13-2013, 08:42 PM   #29
Rookie

Parrotheadache's Arena

OVR: 0
VS CPU

Audible to Four Verts, Keep audibling until the DB comes in to my receiver and then lob to the receiver for a touchdown when he beats the corner. That's a slice of cheddar cheese with cheese whizz topping, but it gets through Dynasty seasons quicker and keeps the Vols hoisting the crystal.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:36 AM   #30
Rookie

Formation: Shotgun Y-Trips
Play: FL Screen

Send the farthest right wide out on a streak, give the RB a flat route. Awesome-sauce
Old 01-07-2019, 07:04 PM   #31
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I don't have any particular "money" play anymore, as I intentionally avoid what were my go-to plays. I avoid them enough now that I don't really remember what they were lol. However, I have a go-to money formation and 3rd and 5 or less. I still limit how much I use it to keep a challenge.

Not sure the name of it, but pistol- ace. Two WR to one side, one WR and a TE to the other. I think the play is called curl flats. Outside WR does a 5 yard curl, inside is a jet route. On the other side, WR runs a 10 yard curl, TE is running a flat.

If DB's are playing off, run it and hit the short curl. If they're in press you can quick audible to slants. If it looks just right, you can quick audible to halfback dive too. I find it to be pretty successful.

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2021, 11:39 AM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
I don't even see 3 WR Strong in formations.

Yeah I would really like to know where to actually find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »