Home

Quarter length issues

This is a discussion on Quarter length issues within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2013, 11:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Quarter length issues

I play on default Heisman with 10 minute quarters, but I can't get realistic stats. I've had numerous games that have ended up like 69-60 and 64-57, to the point that a 38-32 defeat seems like a low-scoring game. In one game, my quarterback threw 7 touchdowns and 4 interceptions, and I'm playing as Rice here. Any suggestions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
Rookie

Lzydd's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Quarter length issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uselesscrab
I play on default Heisman with 10 minute quarters, but I can't get realistic stats. I've had numerous games that have ended up like 69-60 and 64-57, to the point that a 38-32 defeat seems like a low-scoring game. In one game, my quarterback threw 7 touchdowns and 4 interceptions, and I'm playing as Rice here. Any suggestions?
The number of minutes is less important than the number of plays, so how many plays are you getting per game?
Old 07-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #3
Rookie

jejones's Arena

OVR: 0

I play on heisman default at 8 min quarters and I've been getting realistic stats and scores
Old 07-18-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uselesscrab
Yeah I feel ya pain, I play 12 minute quarters. I get good scores but the TOP is always doubled for me. The CPU doesn't know how to properly manage their possessions. I have to find some better sliders as well, I get up a couple TD's and the CPU just goes into survival mode in the 1st quarter.
Old 07-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #5
Rookie

striker1064's Arena

OVR: 0
I'm having some trouble figuring it out as well. I play 7 minute quarters as an OC, so my defensive plays are summed. My number of plays are pretty good, but the CPU number is way off. Like 20-25 passes and less than 15 runs. Is that from simming?

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

No, these are games that I actually play.

I also had one game that was 20-13 going into the two-minute warning and finished 41-34.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »