Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2013, 12:49 PM   #65
Rookie

TrippyBeaver's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Pack DLC Available Tuesday, July 23rd

Dang, Baylor's numbers are awesome on the new unis.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 01:29 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any news or list of teams yet? Anymore news about the gray facemasks besides the fact they are still gray??!!

Last edited by montycrook; 07-22-2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:42 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by montycrook
Any news or list of teams yet? Anymore news about he gray facemasks besides the fact they are still gray??!!
Actually, yes, I just got off of the phone with EA support for another issue, and mentioned the grey face masks. The support representative as well as his colleague sitting beside him both knew of the issue, and said a fix was currently in the works.

Not sure if this should be concerning for the Xbox guys. I am not even sure if they are having the issue. However, he did mention it was a known issue for the PS3 only.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:09 PM   #68
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickery
The new Baylor uniforms beter be in this or at least the black ones that we wore 3 times LAST SEASON..

At least just give me the new chrome helmets, its the least you can do after leaving our fight song out of the game
I knew Baylor had to change their original Black jerseys (when they first unveiled the new set they had black numbers outlined in Gold, but new rules stipulate that the numbers have to be a different color than the jersey) but I didn;t know they decided to have 2 different black jerseys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petroNOLEum
I still have not heard anything regarding the details of the new uniforms update. Anyhooooo, FSU unveiled their new jerseys yesterday at the ACC media days. They have a new ACC logo on the right chest and they have "oversized" numbers on the front and back now. They are huge. Also, the natural cut on the sleeves is much higher now, so the jerseys will no longer have "sleeves." I have a PS3 and to see FSU's helmet (they GOAT IYAM) with a gray facemask is reason enough to NEVER buy an EAsports game again. Even if it was a glitch, to let it go 2 weeks is a slap in the face to the consumers. Here are some pics of FSU's new jerseys.

I'll add the numbers to my list (I also noticed they were ridiculously slim the other day, is that a new issue or has that been the case for a while now).

But 2 weeks is not enough time to fix the issue, considering the time it takes to approve any sort of patches, they are also probably going to want to include a few other things (patches start to cost money the more you have). Rest assured they know about the issue are working on a fix, hopefully it comes sooner rather than later (I'm glad its not affecting my Jackets, but it's impossible to avoid seeing it, as a majority of my opponents have the issue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Actually, yes, I just got off of the phone with EA support for another issue, and mentioned the grey face masks. The support representative as well as his colleague sitting beside him both knew of the issue, and said a fix was currently in the works.

Not sure if this should be concerning for the Xbox guys. I am not even sure if they are having the issue. However, he did mention it was a known issue for the PS3 only.
From what I remember a handful of teams are affected on the 360, either that or people were reporting incorrectly a few weeks back. I'm on the PS3 this year so I can't confirm any of those claims.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-22-2013, 02:21 PM   #69
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

I just want to be able to change the opponents jerseys in online dynasties when I play the CPU. Tired of always going against the generics, especially when so many teams have so many uniforms.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #70
Rookie

peaster68's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
I just want to be able to change the opponents jerseys in online dynasties when I play the CPU. Tired of always going against the generics, especially when so many teams have so many uniforms.
^^^THIS!!!
Old 07-22-2013, 02:30 PM   #71
Rookie

I know the University of Houston is revealing their new uniforms tomorrow (23rd) so I doubt those will be in this update. However, does anyone know the ETA for the next update (if there will be one)?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #72
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

I just hope they fix the numbers glitch on the orange VT jerseys. They are my favorite jerseys in college football. Come on!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »