Home

O-line broken by year 4?!

This is a discussion on O-line broken by year 4?! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-07-2013, 09:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
O-line broken by year 4?!

Me and my brother each started Dynasties,one with Notre Dame-one with Florida..... we each got to year 4 and noticed o-line play has become non-existant. Two main examples.... our sacks per game went from about 2-3 per game all the way up to 6-7 per game. And our run game has seen a decline in ypc of about 2-3 yds less. Same for the cpu.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #2
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: O-line broken by year 4?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakevin
Me and my brother each started Dynasties,one with Notre Dame-one with Florida..... we each got to year 4 and noticed o-line play has become non-existant. Two main examples.... our sacks per game went from about 2-3 per game all the way up to 6-7 per game. And our run game has seen a decline in ypc of about 2-3 yds less. Same for the cpu.
Probably bc coaches in your dynasty have upgraded their skill sets which gives their player's ratings boosts...
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 08-07-2013, 09:23 PM   #3
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

I hope this is true, because the human o-line is overpowered in this game by default.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:12 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
I hope this is true, because the human o-line is overpowered in this game by default.
i understand what you're saying but it seems odd for o-line play to become non existent.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Did you check the D-Line of the opposing team? I was in year 3 of my offline dynasty and played against TCU who had two 95+ D-Linemen and they just dominated the line. I could not get a pass off all game, ended the game with 12 points and 3 interceptions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBostonBro
Did you check the D-Line of the opposing team? I was in year 3 of my offline dynasty and played against TCU who had two 95+ D-Linemen and they just dominated the line. I could not get a pass off all game, ended the game with 12 points and 3 interceptions.
i checked every team, i played old dominion who had a 71 defense with horrible d-lineman and my o-line are 90's across the board and i have a 95 running back and all of a sudden im putting up 2.5 yrds per carry . O_o
Old 08-07-2013, 10:28 PM   #7
Rookie

what really bugs me is that between me and my brothers 6 combined seasons,they've been playing out beautifully but now all of a sudden its like all the o-lines are a non factor, they get bowled over at the line on every play. It's crazy as heck.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
Rookie

Buckeye_Mafia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakevin
what really bugs me is that between me and my brothers 6 combined seasons,they've been playing out beautifully but now all of a sudden its like all the o-lines are a non factor, they get bowled over at the line on every play. It's crazy as heck.
Maybe Jim Bollman is your Offensive Line and Running Backs coach?!?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »