Home

OS Roundtable: NCAA Football's Future Edition

This is a discussion on OS Roundtable: NCAA Football's Future Edition within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2013, 10:17 PM   #17
MVP

BDawg35's Arena

OVR: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila03
my co-worker's mother makes $69 an hour on the laptop. She has been out of a job for 6 months but last month her payment was $12533 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here ......... yad7.com
Post #12 is obvious spam. Why is it still up?
Old 07-31-2013, 02:17 AM   #18
Rookie

gatorsinRENO's Arena

OVR: 1
What we need is for another company to rise up and challenge EA, break the monopoly so that there can be healthy competition, and if the other company fails, then maybe we will get a good game out of EA once or twice
Old 01-16-2014, 04:36 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
I may delusional, but I don't see why this matters. Backbreaker showed the world that you don't agreements to have the team's, leagues logos etc to have an awesome game. I see it that, whoever produces the next game can use a teambuilder option and mimic the leagues. I. E. Create a football game that can be whatever league according to the amount of teams, divisions, and postseason. This way we can have a game that gives us COLLEGE, CFL, ARENA, AND EVEN HIGH SCHOOL.

I play college to export rosters to the NFL, but this can also be accomplished by using dlc add-ons, or by creating agreements with EA fir madden or who ever else makes a game.

What this would mean is, there would take more creativity and effort to innovate and do something great. Push the envelop.

I dont want to imply they aren't using a strong effort, but this last ncaa edition needs to be the last. They added physics from madden, the shoes are the same, they added gloves, and cutscenes, ultimate team is ok, the sky looks good, and dynasty is ok. But after a week, it's still dry. The amount of time it takes to change accessories is still too long
That is a great idea. Also I was a fan of the real FCS teams, the whole FCS east predators, that's just stupid, teams like south Alabama play the same FCS team five times a year. But I didn't like how you could only switch them out with the FBS teams. It would be sweet if there was FCS and DII and DIII teams.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:53 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 17
Re: OS Roundtable: NCAA Football's Future Edition

Between you and hovaturnup this forum has been destroyed. Congrats.... seriously quit bumping these old threads.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2014, 01:28 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: OS Roundtable: NCAA Football's Future Edition

I think EA renewed the CLC License simply to keep other companies from snagging it up. Maybe they renewed it for future use. Either way, EA shut down the whole department so unfortunately (for now) I don't think this news changes anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »