Home

Online presentation?

This is a discussion on Online presentation? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Online presentation?

How do we communicate to EA to allow us to have FULL presentation on online games. It should be an option. Offline the presentation makes the game come to life. Online is straight boring and feels cheap and lifeless with zero presentation and replays. I'm enjoying the game but being a primary online gamer this is my main complaint. Is there anyone here that can communicate this to EA. just give us an option when we pick our ranked games for presentation set to on, off or any. That way the people that prefer the short games they can still play that way. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
Rookie

Baseball Purist's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Online presentation?

I agree with this 100%. I don't know why they took out half time and post game highlights, but it kills the immersion of playing online. Some of my greatest memories in the NCAA series included beating top teams with lesser teams, and then enjoying the highlights afterwards. If they don't add highlights, it would at least be nice to hear some type of commentary after the game, but the game just ends for whatever lame reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »