Home

Any news on patch #1 or Tuner #2

This is a discussion on Any news on patch #1 or Tuner #2 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2013, 12:06 AM   #41
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Any news on patch #1 or Tuner #2

I just returned mine to Toys R Us today.

Had it for a month almost, never opened it and kept my receitp....was waiting to hear info on a patch. Tired of waiting and EA hasn't said anything, so I took it back for a full refund.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 12:10 AM   #42
Pro

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I am sadly already trying to sell this game. I should not have bought it but I got it on Amazon for 52. I am asking for 45-50, knowing 40 is probably the best offer I get...I get one offer, 35 bucks. 10-15 below my asking price, ask for him to "meet me in the middle" at 40 and get no reply. Oh well, guess I'll give this game another shot until I repost the ad.
Me and you are in the same boat. I held off on buying this game for little more than a couple of weeks. I don't know what it is about this game, but I buy it every year. It's like an itch I got to scratch. Most of the time I'm left disappointed. Anyway, I might keep this game hoping a patch will come and fix the issues I have with this game. Right now it's just collecting dust.
Bulls
Old 08-04-2013, 12:46 AM   #43
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I am sadly already trying to sell this game. I should not have bought it but I got it on Amazon for 52. I am asking for 45-50, knowing 40 is probably the best offer I get...I get one offer, 35 bucks. 10-15 below my asking price, ask for him to "meet me in the middle" at 40 and get no reply. Oh well, guess I'll give this game another shot until I repost the ad.
Put it on ebay......Suprisingly I offered free shipping and ended up getting $63 for it. I have no idea why. I bought it for $50 and it came with a 6 pack of coke. I was expecting $35 to $40. That was 2 weeks ago though. Best move I've made in a while. If they patch it up, I have no problem buying it again.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:27 AM   #44
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
Me and you are in the same boat. I held off on buying this game for little more than a couple of weeks. I don't know what it is about this game, but I buy it every year. It's like an itch I got to scratch. Most of the time I'm left disappointed. Anyway, I might keep this game hoping a patch will come and fix the issues I have with this game. Right now it's just collecting dust.
Same here.....waited a few weeks with the promise to myself that I'd wait to see what the first real patch did/didn't fix but saw it on Amazon for $40 and took the plunge. I've bought this game every year since I don't know when.
Old 08-04-2013, 03:33 AM   #45
Rookie

LastExit's Arena

OVR: 0

I know there's nothing we can do and bombarding EA's twitter feed or e-mail won't do any good. What I'm hoping is that they are working hard on fixes to the numerous bugs and glitches in this game and are trying their best to make sure that said fixes don't mess up anything else.

What I don't think is right is for EA to be completely silent on the issue. At least let the community that bought the game know that they are working on a patch and/or tuner and to please be patient.....that's all they need to do. If they are bogged down with something else but have it on their to-do list.....that's fine.

Leaving people guessing doesn't serve anyone. So if anyone from EA or who has EA's ear is reading.....just let us know what's going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2013, 09:21 AM   #46
Pro

wisdom less13's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
I just returned mine to Toys R Us today.

Had it for a month almost, never opened it and kept my receitp....was waiting to hear info on a patch. Tired of waiting and EA hasn't said anything, so I took it back for a full refund.
Why not just wait from the jump? Could have been playing a dope game without the hassle of waiting. Either way, you gave them a chance. That's what is important.

Franchise Mode Enthusiast.
Watch Me Suck at video games...
Old 08-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #47
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastExit
I know there's nothing we can do and bombarding EA's twitter feed or e-mail won't do any good. What I'm hoping is that they are working hard on fixes to the numerous bugs and glitches in this game and are trying their best to make sure that said fixes don't mess up anything else.

What I don't think is right is for EA to be completely silent on the issue. At least let the community that bought the game know that they are working on a patch and/or tuner and to please be patient.....that's all they need to do. If they are bogged down with something else but have it on their to-do list.....that's fine.

Leaving people guessing doesn't serve anyone. So if anyone from EA or who has EA's ear is reading.....just let us know what's going on.
I can't get it to copy from my phone, but Christian McLeod responded to someone on twitter a few days ago asking about gray facemasks to say there was a fix coming, and that more patch details would be coming soon. That's about as much as I've seen on the topic.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:37 AM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
They will both be released on the 12th

Of never.
ok where did u here that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »