Home

Profile Specific Records/Instant Classic not saved in Dynasties???

This is a discussion on Profile Specific Records/Instant Classic not saved in Dynasties??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 12:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Profile Specific Records/Instant Classic not saved in Dynasties???

I had a thriller of a game in my Online Dynast, a triple OT, come from behind victory with a greatness score around 2600. It was my #1 all time game. In that game, I set all sorts of school records since I'm playing with a teambuilder team, throwing for over 500 yards. Two weeks later in the same Online Dynasty, I had another exciting game, but this one was only in the 700's. Yet, I noticed it was now my #1 all time game. I also noticed that I re-set school records for things like passing yards in a game, but the numbers were less than when I set it two weeks prior (400 yards this time, but now my new school record???)

My question for the community is - why doesn't this auto save somehow? do you have to exit all the way out of your dynasty, go to the home screen/main menu, then navigate to, and save your profile in order for that information to save? Seems like this should "auto-save" with everything else?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
Rookie

AustinMG82's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Profile Specific Records/Instant Classic not saved in Dynasties???

I don't use auto save. I press down on the left stick and use quick save. Shows all the files that have changed since your last save
Old 08-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinMG82
I don't use auto save. I press down on the left stick and use quick save. Shows all the files that have changed since your last save
Agree with this. One of the first things I do when I get the new game is turn off auto save. I LOATHE it. Everytime you do anything it saves and it's a pain in the ace. As long as you remember to manually save it when you need to it saves a ton of wasted time saving after you do anything. L3 = save
Old 08-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for the replies. Seems very strange, and feels like I was missing something, in that autosave doesn't actually save everything. I feel like you shouldn't have to remember, after you log out of your dynasty, to manually save your profile for any user specific things to save. Anyway - thanks guys.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »