Home

Recruit Goals Not Counting As Met?

This is a discussion on Recruit Goals Not Counting As Met? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 07:01 PM   #1
Rookie

PittPens1787's Arena

OVR: 0
Recruit Goals Not Counting As Met?

Teambuilder dynasty. A 3-star QB recruit visited my school. One the goals for his visit was to pass for 250+ yards. I passed for 306.

I didn't get the bonus for meeting this visit goal.

Before, I had a recruit visit my school (CB) and i didn't meet any of his goals, but I got credit for having met all of them

Has this happened to anyone else?

Add it to the looooooooooong list of bugs?

EDIT: It's an offline dynasty

Let's Go Bucs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 07:13 PM   #2
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Recruit Goals Not Counting As Met?

I havent seen that, but Ive seen the opposite. A recruit visits an opponent when Im playing them, I crush them and they absolutely couldnt have met any goals beyond the baseline points, and they get a huge amount of points on the visit. Very frustrating.

I was fighting Pitt for a TE in the last game of the season in 2014, and I pulled out all the stops to crush them. Beat them 77-3, and held them under 150 yards of total offense.

The recruit got about 1200 points on the visit, and leapfrogged me, eventually signing with them in the offseason. It seems that we cant have a direct effect on the CPU team's recruiting in a negative way, which isnt really fair.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #3
Rookie

PittPens1787's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
I havent seen that, but Ive seen the opposite. A recruit visits an opponent when Im playing them, I crush them and they absolutely couldnt have met any goals beyond the baseline points, and they get a huge amount of points on the visit. Very frustrating.

I was fighting Pitt for a TE in the last game of the season in 2014, and I pulled out all the stops to crush them. Beat them 77-3, and held them under 150 yards of total offense.

The recruit got about 1200 points on the visit, and leapfrogged me, eventually signing with them in the offseason. It seems that we cant have a direct effect on the CPU team's recruiting in a negative way, which isnt really fair.
Yikes. I havent paid close enough attention to notice this

Let's Go Bucs
Old 08-15-2013, 10:35 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've had a few situations where I could've sworn I got all 3 of the goals, and it only registers 2.

I am not thorough enough to check which way I am mistaken.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:41 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 7

Yes, this is a reported glitch in the glitch thread.

It affects certain positions and certain goals at random. For example, offensive goals are usually Pass for 250 yards, Rush for 100.

Except the QB, HB and WR do not get credit for the goal. HOWEVER, offensive lineman will.

DL, LB goals are not working either, and only interceptions work for defensive backs. Swatted balls are not counting.

Kicker and Punter goals are working, and the TE works only if he's the only visiting player. If he visits with a QB or WR, the goal doesn't work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #6
Rookie

PittPens1787's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLoco11
Yes, this is a reported glitch in the glitch thread.

It affects certain positions and certain goals at random. For example, offensive goals are usually Pass for 250 yards, Rush for 100.

Except the QB, HB and WR do not get credit for the goal. HOWEVER, offensive lineman will.

DL, LB goals are not working either, and only interceptions work for defensive backs. Swatted balls are not counting.

Kicker and Punter goals are working, and the TE works only if he's the only visiting player. If he visits with a QB or WR, the goal doesn't work.
Ah, got it. Didn't realize it was a known thing - I hadn't seen anything about it but didn't search the Bugs/Glitches thread. Hopefully EA is aware and fixes it.

Thanks

Let's Go Bucs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »