Home

How many years does it take in a dynasty?

This is a discussion on How many years does it take in a dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2013, 07:48 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
How many years does it take in a dynasty?

So i am starting up the one star Texas State team and i am new to this game, being a big madden fan. I am looking to rebuild this team into a powerhouse who can compet and win against the longhorns and Texas A & M. I want to rebuild legitimately. How many years are you all finding using normal progression can i expect it to take my bobcats from a one-star to a six-star? I am playing the role of a GM, not playing and simulating some games and watching others if that helps.

How long for the average player are you finding it take to do this? I just want a general timeframe to measure my progress? Any hints or advice and in general time would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 08:16 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Legitimately? About 30 years... in this game, I'd say about 12-15 seasons of winning football. It seems to add a star every time you win 8-10 games a season. Though if you actually played and won 90% of your games, you could do it in 6-7 seasons.

2020: 52-39
Old 08-14-2013, 08:22 PM   #3
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: How many years does it take in a dynasty?

The most you can increase in prestige per year 1 star. If a 1 star team wins the national championship next season they will only be a 2 star. So the fastest you could possibly go from 1 star to 6 star is 5 seasons.
Old 08-14-2013, 08:35 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Ok, I feel better. I first did csu and after 2 .500 seasons I was still only 2 stars and was like do I suck or what am I doing wrong. But I see I just need more patience and good recruiting.

So on average for a crappy team to be a top 25 team I should plan to take ATLEAst 4 to 5 years?

Any advice for CPU gm advice?
Old 08-14-2013, 11:52 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 3

If you win all your games, you have a shot to get ranked near of the end of the season of year 1. It gets easier to get ranked the following seasons, assuming you get better players. A lot of it has to do with where your team is ranked at the beginning of the season, keep an eye out for championship contender ranking for each season.

PS3 NCAA 2014 Dynasty - Rags to Riches Online Dynasty - South Alabama
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »