Home

Is it me or does the CPU only scramble right?

This is a discussion on Is it me or does the CPU only scramble right? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2013, 04:08 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Is it me or does the CPU only scramble right?

Hey guys doing some more testing for my NCAA Slider set and I'm just trying to get the CPU to respond differently than we've seen, one of the main problems I've been seeing is the CPU only scrambling to the right side (thus resulting in an unearned undeserved sack) I think this has to to with the intentional grounding slider, the trend of the Slider forum is to crank this way up from 75-100 but what I've found is the CPU responds differently when this slider is placed at odd numbers like 1 or 17.

I did not place this in the slider section because it's not a slider related question just asking for general gameplay feedback is anyone else seeing the CPU run only to the right?

As for the slider set I'm working on here is a snippet of gameplay and me talking over it from one of my practice sessions, stay tuned for the complete set:

UNLEASH INFINITY

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2013, 04:24 PM   #2
Pro

Mazarati 2012's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is it me or does the CPU only scramble right?

The majority of the time it's to the right and up the middle. I've seen them scramble to the left but that's very rare.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 1

They scramble to whatever hand they are. Since the majority of the QBs are right handed, that's why it seems like they only scramble to the right.
Old 08-15-2013, 04:42 PM   #4
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Doesn't it have something to do with the fact there's like no left handed QBs ? They scramble right because they're right handed..

that being said.. I hate how my one DE always gets all the sacks because the QB scrambles right to his side. I hope you can find a way to fix it
Old 08-15-2013, 04:51 PM   #5
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29
FYI lefty QBs do scramble to their left. That being said yes most all of the time they scramble to their strong hand with a few up the middle if it has a lane.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »