Home

Heisman Winners

This is a discussion on Heisman Winners within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2013, 12:54 AM   #17
Rookie

RDMercer's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Heisman Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Frank Powell was not a user created recruit, he was generated. 79 Overall as true freshman I believe. His ratings his senior year.. I don't remember the exact throwing ratings but his speed was 95, agility, acceleration were 95+ and his elusiveness was 99. His throwing were both mid 80s. Man Coverage, Zone Coverage, and Press Coverage were all mid 80s. His catching ratings were all mid 80s.

Also I forgot to mention that his junior year he helped the team win the national championship by returning a punt for a touchdown with just over a minute to go to keep the Cowboys alive. The ending would go down as the greatest finish in NCAA history.

Its all on this video I recorded with my own commentary!

Dude...THAT WAS AWESOME! Most people would have given up in that 4th qtr... Great play calls, great gameplay and what a fantastic finish! That's the kind of stuff that gets me fired up about my own dynasty... Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »