Home

Any word on a patch/tuner?

This is a discussion on Any word on a patch/tuner? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2013, 09:24 PM   #9
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Any word on a patch/tuner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
If so, any ideas on what they're going to fix?
Don't expect any. I'm going to assume the first we hear of a new patch is when someone on OS signs in and sees a download. Then about 6 hours later EA will release patch notes.
Old 09-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

If they just improved pass coverage a bit, make diving tackles less effective (I've had slow fat lineman seemingly dive 5 or 6 yards tripping up my much faster running back), and letting us use duplicate numbers I would be in heaven. I don't expect wholesale changes so just these three minor changes would make me happy. This looks like it could be the last true NCAA Football game so the least they could do is make one or two more big patches & go out as best as they can.
Old 09-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #11
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

I've completely abandoned dynasties until they can fix the 'coaches not receiving XP bug.'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 8

Tweak sliders to do what they are supposed to do. And make QB ratings matter!
Old 09-17-2013, 09:43 PM   #13
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
I've completely abandoned dynasties until they can fix the 'coaches not receiving XP bug.'
This needs to be the #1 fix in my opinion.. I can deal with the no flags and messed up custom stadium sounds, but I cannot take part in Online Dynasties when everyone around me is getting better and I am stuck at Level 0 because I cannot get any Coach XP points.
Old 09-18-2013, 03:04 AM   #14
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I keep hoping I am going to wake up and see a release from EA giving details on an upcoming patch or tuner update.

I'm sure they are making money on UT and uni packs so that is probably the priority for them at the moment, unfortunately.

The XP glitch for existing dynasties is a big deal. There are limited band-aid workarounds but not quite the same as it would be if they just fix it.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:32 AM   #15
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Yes. Fix custom sounds!!! Terrible having that audio cut out like that right out of the box . Went back to 11 till it is fixed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I keep hoping I am going to wake up and see a release from EA giving details on an upcoming patch or tuner update.

I'm sure they are making money on UT and uni packs so that is probably the priority for them at the moment, unfortunately.

The XP glitch for existing dynasties is a big deal. There are limited band-aid workarounds but not quite the same as it would be if they just fix it.
XP glitch? I accumulate and use XP all the time. Actually, my HC and my DC just surpassed the XP limit and I gave them upgrades.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »