Home

Incredibly low QB completion % in sim mode...

This is a discussion on Incredibly low QB completion % in sim mode... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2014, 10:39 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Incredibly low QB completion % in sim mode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
You would think so but that is not how it works. When it comes to sim stats for QB, it has everything to do with their AWR rating.
Yep it's all about AWR for SIM stats.....

But personally even if I'm not SIMULATING games I'd still rate the QB's with high awareness because it just makes for better overall gameplay on the field.

Too many QB's in NCAA Football out of the box rated with the awareness of a High School player.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 10-22-2014, 01:15 AM   #18
Rookie

Cards_King70's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Incredibly low QB completion % in sim mode...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cparrish
You would think so but that is not how it works. When it comes to sim stats for QB, it has everything to do with their AWR rating.
That's true ,but I think awr would be totally broken that's why I went with +10 on AWR and THA. Yet, some qbs like Winston do need big boost AWR. Not mention I don't want all qbs have 30 tds with less than 5 ints if they get +20 AWR.

In fact, I did test my Season with +20 AWR.

Nick Montana had 36 tds and 2 ints while USF won the NC that led by Bobby Eveld.

Bobby Eveld

231-347 3313 33-5 .666

Nick Montana

246-395 3396 36-2 .628

Oh, I checked all 10 qbs that showed all of them didn't have 10 ints while 7 of them had 6 ints or less.

As for +10 on AWR.THA, 4 of them had 10 ints or more while only two had below 55% (52%/54%)

I also did test +20 THA that showed many qbs did improve but not good as +20 AWR 0r +10 AWR/THA, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »