Home

Dynasty User Game Troubles

This is a discussion on Dynasty User Game Troubles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #9
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty User Game Troubles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyParty11
If this is part of a different thread, you can close it. I was in my online dynasty and for some reason I was only allowed to play 1 user game. The commish set up 3 user games for the year. I finished one of them, but when I tried playing the 2nd one, it would bring us to the coin toss, then lose connection. Then after the regular season was over, the commish canceled the dynasty because user games weren't working. Any way of fixing this?
As commish I deleted my tuner data for a user vs user game last night and they still had the issue. I had the two users delete their tuner data next and it then allowed them to play each other. It did boot them at half for some reason, but they got on again and it completed.

One of the 2 users had a uniform pack I had him delete. I have two different users playing in the same dynasty tonight. I'll have them delete their user data and let you know what happens.
Old 10-04-2013, 05:50 PM   #10
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm confused man.

By deleting tuner data, they just redownload it when they re-start the game right?

I don't understand what the tuner data has to do with this, I do understand the uniform packs (one guy having a pack the other guy doesnt) is probably causing issues though.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:21 AM   #11
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

I'll delete the packs if I have to. But only if I know I can redownload them again without charge. I probably wouldn't have in my first dyn cause I was playing as WVU and of course their unis came in the first pack. But now I play with Kentucky and their unis came with the game.

I don't know if it has to do with the tuner data. In my first dynasty, I was able play my first user vs user game with a hitch. I know I had the first uni pack downloaded by then. Should have asked if the other guy did. I can't remember if it was the first game of the season or 2nd game of the season, so idk if that would effect tuner data or not

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 01:35 AM   #12
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Yes, you can download them again for free as many times as you need to.

You gotta understand it's not that the problem pops up when you use a uniform from one of the packs, it's the presence of the pack itself. When you are in the game lobby and you hit A (or X I guess) to load the team menu (playbooks and whatnot) there is an extra pause and at the bottom of the screen it says "loading team data" or something like that, that's the information from the packs, whether you are using them or not, the information from the packs is uploaded on your end and not your opponents, causing a connection issue.

Hate to kick them while they are down, but these games are not programmed well. There are all sorts of issues like these stemming from formation subs, custom playbooks, uniform packs, etc. All over the game. The highlight directory and instant replay can cause lag and slowdown in offline games, for crying out loud. The games are not effective at memory/resource usage.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:19 AM   #13
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
Yes, you can download them again for free as many times as you need to.

You gotta understand it's not that the problem pops up when you use a uniform from one of the packs, it's the presence of the pack itself. When you are in the game lobby and you hit A (or X I guess) to load the team menu (playbooks and whatnot) there is an extra pause and at the bottom of the screen it says "loading team data" or something like that, that's the information from the packs, whether you are using them or not, the information from the packs is uploaded on your end and not your opponents, causing a connection issue.

Hate to kick them while they are down, but these games are not programmed well. There are all sorts of issues like these stemming from formation subs, custom playbooks, uniform packs, etc. All over the game. The highlight directory and instant replay can cause lag and slowdown in offline games, for crying out loud. The games are not effective at memory/resource usage.
Well what happened with my user games is we got all the way down to the coin toss and it kicked us out. The menu was fine and everything. I totally agree though, so many flaws in this game, with the sound cutting out after every play, the lag after every play. It's like they rush to get these games out. I say they should have released this game a month later even though it would have interfered with Madden (which i don't care cause I'm not a Madden fan) but at least maybe a month would give them time to fix or at least identify these flaws

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Old 10-06-2013, 01:36 PM   #14
Rookie

If this is part of a different thread,
Old 10-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #15
Pro

BellSKA's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I'm confused man.

By deleting tuner data, they just redownload it when they re-start the game right?

I don't understand what the tuner data has to do with this, I do understand the uniform packs (one guy having a pack the other guy doesnt) is probably causing issues though.
The tuner data is used to match up online users information. It essentially tunes in users to each other. When I've had users in my dynasty delete it, it has never asked them to re-download it.
I can tell you that I have a 10 player dynasty and only 1 player had a uniform pack. I had him delete it before I tried deleting the tuner data and it didn't correct a thing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2013, 04:03 PM   #16
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

Yea, it's not the uniform packs. I have all of them, just finished a user vs user game and he had only 1. Not a hitch at all

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »