Home

I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

This is a discussion on I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-14-2013, 11:57 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

I absolutely hope you're right
Old 10-15-2013, 12:03 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I absolutely hope you're right
Old 10-15-2013, 12:31 AM   #19
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

I'd personally be pretty happy if they'd just release the uniform packs that they surely had already made and had sitting in the pipeline ready to be released. It's free money. People will buy good jersey content. Push them out EA. Please.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 10-15-2013, 12:52 AM   #20
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzoutiger
I know this may not be a popular message , but I truly think EA is going to support this game much more than many fear. In fact, I predict they keep the Teambuilder teams going, that they offer at least one more patch to correct things like the "running in mud" bug and that they will eventually provide a playoff patch as well. This will create a lot of good will and hopefully the game will one day --not to far off---return with a lot of happy and faithful customers waiting for it.
Would love it if you were right, but I dont have any faith in EA. They did all of us College basketball fans dirty when they decided to quit making NCAA basketball and didnt put out any patch for it and it had a lot of promise and if they would have fixed it I would still be playing it to this day. The day they di us dirty on that game was the day I lost all faith and respect for EA. I basically bought their game religiously up until that day. Only reason I bought NCAA football this year was because it finally looked like a descent game, and I do enjoy playing it but it needs some fixes badly.
If I was a betting man I would bet the farm that EA leaves us high and dry once again with NCAA since they wont be making it anymore. They know that since they are the only football game out that football fans will by Madden next year no matter if they fix NCAA football or not.

I really hope I am wrong and EA fixes this game cause it has so much potential, and I think what issues is there can be fixed by a patch.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 10-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #21
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
I'd personally be pretty happy if they'd just release the uniform packs that they surely had already made and had sitting in the pipeline ready to be released. It's free money. People will buy good jersey content. Push them out EA. Please.
From what I heard about the rumors saying uni packs are part of the reason gamers can't play other gamers in their dynasties, maybe many people won't buy the packs. I know you can just delete the files and redownload them, but that just starts to become a hassle

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2013, 11:05 AM   #22
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
I'm with you on the uniforms. No way a patch or tuner set is released for this game. Once that NCAA team was disbanded, that was it in terms of gameplay improvements for NCAA 14. So, if you don't like how the game plays as currently constructed, you either better become an expert at roster editing, or move on to another game.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 10-17-2013, 02:08 AM   #23
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

At what point does all this stuff turn into a farce. I mean kinda like ppl claiming they saw John Lennon and Tupac riding jet skis in Bora Bora. It's not possible cos those guys are dead. As dead as this game.

As a long time fan of this series who has been very disappointed with it's current gen state I feel very relieved in a sense. Something went terribly wrong when they built this game in the mid 2000s and the dev team never recovered after that. That is what I will remember most.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:48 AM   #24
Pro

OVR: 6
Smile Re: I bet EA COMES THROUGH for US !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
At what point does all this stuff turn into a farce. I mean kinda like ppl claiming they saw John Lennon and Tupac riding jet skis in Bora Bora. It's not possible cos those guys are dead. As dead as this game.

As a long time fan of this series who has been very disappointed with it's current gen state I feel very relieved in a sense. Something went terribly wrong when they built this game in the mid 2000s and the dev team never recovered after that. That is what I will remember most.
I need to tell you that I must take issue with your example of Tupac. I NEVER said I saw him in Bora Bora. I have always been quite clear that we were in the Ozarks! Furthermore he wasn't on a jet ski -it was a unicycle! Sometimes it is so frustrating to see the way people misquote me. And while I am clearing things up--let me add that you left out the most important thing in my story--namely that when he rode past me he told me personally a patch would be out shortly. So There !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »