Home

U of Miami? Who plays well with them and what Off Playbook?

This is a discussion on U of Miami? Who plays well with them and what Off Playbook? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2013, 06:30 PM   #9
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2
Re: U of Miami? Who plays well with them and what Off Playbook?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent3419
im a miami fan and i only use their playbook. its a very good fit for that team seeing that on offense you have the duke and stephen morris. the pro style just fits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed. If you learn how to use The U's playbook correctly Duke's runs opens up your play action and other passing plays. Run that thing up the gut, dont be scared. Stay in the pocket with Morris, don't run around like you playin GTA V. Read those defenses and audible or hot route your WR's if you see that safety creepin up. Use that pump fake, it works if you know how and when to use it. Show the TE love and he will love you right back. Now shoot the gap with those LB's and bluff blitz with the same look, stunt your DT's and put your DE's in flats or hook/cloud zones. Don't for get to blitz those CB's and FS's. Yeah...Stick with any team's real playbook, it just makes you that much better.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:49 PM   #10
Rookie

guru8's Arena

OVR: 6

True on all posts.. I've been down big early, but I kept running Duke and playing within the scheme and have won games vs Florida and Penn State. Bad thing is, they replaced Duke with Dallas in every 4th quarter game this year!
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

'Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon.. you start off fast, and now ya wheezin' in the back" - Jay-Z (2005)
Old 10-31-2013, 11:16 PM   #11
MVP

WizKhid's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm in year two with the hurricanes and I've been getting INT badly all year sadly lol I lost both Olsen and Crow who transfered leaving me with just williams on my roster.

Just like everyone else said use Duke...ALOT. He and my tight end are my best two players.

Miami Hurricanes|Houston Texans|Sacramento Kings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #12
Rookie

guru8's Arena

Agreed Whiz Kid.. I need a prodigy Qb after this first year to take over.
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

'Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon.. you start off fast, and now ya wheezin' in the back" - Jay-Z (2005)
Old 11-01-2013, 05:10 PM   #13
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru8
True on all posts.. I've been down big early, but I kept running Duke and playing within the scheme and have won games vs Florida and Penn State. Bad thing is, they replaced Duke with Dallas in every 4th quarter game this year!
Good to hear you are running The U the right way. Duke being replaced in the 4th by Dallas may have something to do with fatigue or auto sub sliders. It may have to do with you maxing out your acceleration trigger for Duke. I don't notice this because I constantly rotate all my backs so everyone gets playing time. This helps in 2 ways: With some playing time you increase other backs skills in case Duke gets injured and I do this so I don't have backs that transfer to another school cause they get no pt.
Old 11-02-2013, 12:12 PM   #14
Rookie

guru8's Arena

I got my settings right and now Duke plays the whole game. I do spell him with Dallas. Duke had 140 and Dallas had 98 on 17 and 22 carries respectively. I need a qb! Lol
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

Old 11-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #15
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by guru8
I got my settings right and now Duke plays the whole game. I do spell him with Dallas. Duke had 140 and Dallas had 98 on 17 and 22 carries respectively. I need a qb! Lol
In year 4 for me Olsen is averaging 2 ints a game so far...Luckily behind him I have the #1 QB recruit and an ATH that's really good rating wise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #16
Rookie

guru8's Arena

That's no bueno.... must recruit a better one asap!
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »