Home

Do you have Goals as a Coach in Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Do you have Goals as a Coach in Franchise mode? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2004, 10:44 PM   #1
Rookie

rebelfan10's Arena

OVR: 7
Do you have Goals as a Coach in Franchise mode?

I myself have the goal of coaching Tennessee, coming from a smaller program. I started at Cincinnatti had a pretty good two years and now I am torn, I have been offered the Notre Dame job. Should I go to Notre Dame and forget my goals or stay at "The Natti", try to win C-USA and a national championship or stay around to try and get to Tennessee next year. I have one year left on my deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2004, 03:03 AM   #2
rns
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Do you have Goals as a Coach in Franchise mode?

Well, once you get your coaching prestige up you can pretty much choose any team you want to coach, right? Couple more years and you'll be at Tennessee... even if you do take the ND job now! But I voted you go and finish up your final year and see what comes up then.

My goals have changed a little as I've played, but these are them now...
-Build up an I-AA team (Villanova) and get them to a BCS conference (Big East) ... check!
-Win the Big East ... still in the works (FINALLY got into the conference in season 9 after winning two consecutive NC's in season 7 and 8).
-Transfer to a declining Pac-10 school (probably Washington who's now in the bottom 3 of the conference) and take them to at least 1 national championship game.
-And my ultimate goal, transfer to the University of Hawaii (a 1-star team), take them to the Pac-10 and do some perpetual arse beating until 2005 comes out

I would say 6 seasons from now and I'll finally be back in Hawaii!
Jeez, that's gonna take a long time.... I kind of wanna go home already!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »