Home

Petition for EASports to add Playoff DLC for NCAA Football 14

This is a discussion on Petition for EASports to add Playoff DLC for NCAA Football 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-14-2013, 02:42 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Petition for EASports to add Playoff DLC for NCAA Football 14

I signed I think, I don't see my name under Recent signatures?
Old 11-14-2013, 04:26 AM   #10
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by pujolsformvp21
this has exactly -3523.2345324% of working save your time and energy
This exactly. It's not about being a naysayer it's about being a realist. The NCAA just lost a multi-million dollar lawsuit and EA was deep in the middle of it as well, even though they did their best to 'seperate' themselves and went overboard to put the entire blame on the NCAA. What are the chances on this green earth that the suits at EA would sign off on this? Let's be realistic for just a second. I almost forgot to mention the dev team has been disbanded. I mean hell half of the guys on the dev team probably don't even work for the company anymore. They're probably looking for jobs just like hundreds of thousands to millions of other Americans in this country.

This game is dead RIP. That's not naysaying. That's realism.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:39 AM   #11
Rookie

grabursock55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown2600
This exactly. It's not about being a naysayer it's about being a realist. The NCAA just lost a multi-million dollar lawsuit and EA was deep in the middle of it as well, even though they did their best to 'seperate' themselves and went overboard to put the entire blame on the NCAA. What are the chances on this green earth that the suits at EA would sign off on this? Let's be realistic for just a second. I almost forgot to mention the dev team has been disbanded. I mean hell half of the guys on the dev team probably don't even work for the company anymore. They're probably looking for jobs just like hundreds of thousands to millions of other Americans in this country.

Sounds more like being a negative nancy to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 09:24 AM   #12
Pro

soonermagic88's Arena

OVR: 6

Signed
10 Char
Old 11-14-2013, 09:29 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:

Of course the game is dead, and of course the DLC isn't coming, butt who would give this thread a 1 star rating? It's not like any harm could be done just by signing the petition...

Last edited by JrueToTheGame; 11-14-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:12 PM   #14
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1

This has no chance of happening.

The sheer size of changing the code-base to allow for a playoff format was going to take the entire gameteam a while to do, and that was when they had an actual gameteam. What you're talking about would be them practically bringing back the entire game, not making a "minor" adjustment to include playoffs.

Sorry

Last edited by Neverwhere; 11-14-2013 at 12:13 PM. Reason: editing timeframe
Old 11-14-2013, 12:19 PM   #15
Rookie

BiloxiSmitty's Arena

OVR: 6

Signed. Of course, I also believe the US Government can roll out a fully working healthcare website.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2013, 12:58 PM   #16
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pujolsformvp21
this has exactly -3523.2345324% of working save your time and energy
Funny enough, it took these two much longer to complain and state their pessimistic reasons for NOT signing it than it would have if they just shut up and signed it.

Carry on, Nancy. Carry on!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »