Home

Does supersim/CPU recuriting really work?

This is a discussion on Does supersim/CPU recuriting really work? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon5 Does supersim/CPU recuriting really work?

Does it work well enough to set your offense and defense and your recurting wants in Coaching planning and run a dynasty that way?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Does supersim/CPU recuriting really work?

I have not had much experience with allowing the cpu to recruit for me but what little I have had was not good. I allowed the cpu to recruit while I was a OC in a dynasty right after I got the game, I was at UTSA. I didn't expect to land studs but we ended up with a bunch of guys I could not use in my system. I set the offense and defensive desires but I didn't get those type of players. That was the only time I did it. With the way recruiting has been streamlined for NCAA14 you can recruit yourself in no time at all so why not do your own.
Old 11-15-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
Rookie

Falacer's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Does supersim/CPU recuriting really work?

I concur what jbrew said it's so easy to do all on your own, once you get the hang of it, why let the cpu do any of it?

In my main dyansty I am almost to the point of having my pick out of any of the top 100 recruits. I did turn on cpu assistance just to see what it would add to my 35 targets. It was a lot of sub 60 rating players. That would be ok if I were just starting out with a 1* school but not where I am at now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »