Home

Impact Players

This is a discussion on Impact Players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-28-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Rookie

malowry's Arena

OVR: 3
Impact Players

I'm about to start my hardcore, multi-season dynasty with Oklahoma. I've been going through OU's roster, trying to make it as accurate as possible. This week, Damien Williams (HB #26) was kicked off the team, so I decided to replace him. I found a third-string TE on OU's real depth chart who isn't in the game. I changed his name, position, stats, etc. However, he is shown as an Impact Player, like Williams was.

So, to make a long story short: will the Impact Player status change between the base game and Dynasty mode?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2013, 06:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Impact Players

After a game or two the impact changes weekly based on performance. I have my impact players change weekly between my QB,HB WR. 1 week it will be my QB and HB ill pass a lot to my Wr and the following week my WR and QB qill be impact players. My Qb threw 2 ints in a game and had a lousy outing so the next week my HB and WR were impacts so it changes rapidly this year unless the player performs week in and week out.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:18 PM   #3
Rookie

Trojan32's Arena

OVR: 0

does being designated an impact player have any effect on performance, ratings etc??
Old 11-28-2013, 08:25 PM   #4
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Impact player can change every week. So if that TE is listed as an impact player and he his 3rd string and doesn't do anything in the game, in next weeks game someone else will be the impact player who did good in the previous game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »