Home

What are your best dynasty stories?

This is a discussion on What are your best dynasty stories? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-07-2014, 02:58 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What are your best dynasty stories?

2nd season #5 Miami against #6 FSU both teams 5-0 i am miami and with 1:20 left i am up 17-13 before FSU score and its 20-17 we eventually drove the ball to the FSU 1 but both of our touchdowns on the day came from a pick 6 and a kick return and we had not been able to move the ball all day so i went for the touchdown and duke johnson fumbled the football on the goaline and fsu recovered its not all bad as we would go on to beat them in the acc championship for revenge
Old 01-08-2014, 10:33 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

This wasn't something that I did, but I had an online dynasty (NCAA '13) going with my brother and my cousin. My cousin was playing against Alabama with his built up Arkansas St team that we moved to the SEC and was in a shootout with them. Trailing 'Bama late in the 4th quarter he threw a deep pass and had a sure touchdown until he decides to go down at the 1 to run a little more time off the clock before scoring as he couldn't stop their offense. He needed more than a field goal and ended up getting stuffed four plays in a row and loses the game.

Since then we have always given him a real hard time about this play. It is amazing how often it comes up in conversations with him.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:06 PM   #11
Rookie

CantGetRight84's Arena

Had a offline dynasty with some roommates back when I was in college. We all took mediocre/easy to build schools. I had Illinois and my buddy had Kentucky. We were 3-4 years in, so we all had build up our schools to powerhouses for the most part. Well going into year 4 or 5 (cant remember), I landed my best recruit yet. A 5 star Dual Threat QB with elite speed and very good throwing ability as well. He was going to lead my team into my "domination era" for my team. Year one, He comes out and does everything that I expected of him and more. He won the heisman as a freshman and led the team to undefeated team up until the Nat'l Championship game, in which was lost to a team stacked with talented seniors. After the year completed and we headed into the off season, to my shocking surprise, He decides he wants to transfer schools to my buddy's team where he will become the backup for at least a year!!! Ive never been more pissed that the game. I could have rattled off 3 national championships in a row i feel. But with his departure we had to settle for 1 over the 4 year span. WHO TRANSFERS AFTER WINNING THE HEISMAN????!!!! Really!!??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 02:54 PM   #12
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I was playing as Syracuse against Clemson when Clemson scored with 2 seconds left in the game to take the lead. On the kickoff I returned it all the way for a touchdown and won the game. Why they just wouldn't squib kick it is beyond me, but I'm glad they didn't.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:59 PM   #13
Rookie

CR3AMnCR1MS0N's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantGetRight84
Had a offline dynasty with some roommates back when I was in college. We all took mediocre/easy to build schools. I had Illinois and my buddy had Kentucky. We were 3-4 years in, so we all had build up our schools to powerhouses for the most part. Well going into year 4 or 5 (cant remember), I landed my best recruit yet. A 5 star Dual Threat QB with elite speed and very good throwing ability as well. He was going to lead my team into my "domination era" for my team. Year one, He comes out and does everything that I expected of him and more. He won the heisman as a freshman and led the team to undefeated team up until the Nat'l Championship game, in which was lost to a team stacked with talented seniors. After the year completed and we headed into the off season, to my shocking surprise, He decides he wants to transfer schools to my buddy's team where he will become the backup for at least a year!!! Ive never been more pissed that the game. I could have rattled off 3 national championships in a row i feel. But with his departure we had to settle for 1 over the 4 year span. WHO TRANSFERS AFTER WINNING THE HEISMAN????!!!! Really!!??
That's some screwed up crap right there!
Old 01-12-2014, 02:04 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

a 5-star prospect Calvin Petty was the top 100 DT's, i was leading in recuiting until Notre Dame used all 10,000 points to get him over minnesota, but i got a gem 3-star DT
Old 01-13-2014, 06:27 AM   #15
Banned

So I want to hear your best stories
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2014, 07:46 PM   #16
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

So for the first time ever I decided to sim a year to create a coach then take an offer. Problem was I didn't know I had to create him before the offseason. So I ended up having to sim 2 years. When I created my guy the first offer I got was OC at Oregon. Take instantly and sim to next stage. It's players leaving and we have 3 senior CB's projected to go first 2 rounds, but DAT isn't entering the draft even though he's graduating. I didn't see Mariota so I went to depth chart and I was so happy. He was 99 ovr. 96 speed, 99 awareness, 95 throw power, 89 accuracy, 96 elusiveness, and 99 stamina and injury. Haven't played a game yet but I'm going to try jt2000's fastbreak offense so I've already nicknamed my team Greatest Show on Turf 2.0 It should be fun.
NBA-Sonics :'(

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »