Home

How long will you play NCAA 14?

This is a discussion on How long will you play NCAA 14? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-10-2014, 01:22 PM   #9
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: How long will you play NCAA 14?

Until Madden severely makes NCAA 14 look out dated. So many years to come. I kept playing College Hoops 2K8 on up until this year. I probably can easily get another 3 or 4 years out of this game.
Old 01-10-2014, 01:47 PM   #10
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

On the bright side, next football season when I dust off NCAA '14, I'll have my sliders and settings lined up and ready to go. Gone will be that 6-8 week ordeal of trying to figure out what each slider actually does and the endless tweeking. Likewise, I'll go into it knowing the game's shortcomings, so I won't have that sinking feeling of disappointment over removed features or elements that have been broken for a decade.
Old 01-10-2014, 05:21 PM   #11
Rookie

Branchurian's Arena

OVR: 0

I still play All-pro football 2k8 and I'll still play the NCAA 14. Like others mentioned before, with the way gaming is going on the next-gen I don't see the need or the hurry to get a next-gen console. Even sadder, I don't see sports gaming (especially football gaming) getting any better with just one choice to look forward. So I'll play NCAA until they shut down the servers and I can't play anybody online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-10-2014, 06:22 PM   #12
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm starting to get a bit bored of 14, I need to buy madden because my copy i had before roze all the damn time. but I'll probably pick it back up in a couple months
Old 01-10-2014, 08:56 PM   #13
Rookie

My enjoyment of games does not have an expiration date. There are games that were made 10-15 years ago that I still enjoy despite outdated graphics because their functionality and gameplay are more fun than what is in that genre now. Madden doesn't play like NCAA, recruiting is more fun than drafting, and the 360 version is going to be secondrate until it doesn't exist and I don't plan on getting an Xbox one until it is not as affordable as the 360 is right now because the games coming out on it aren't 500 dollars better than 360 games.
Old 01-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #14
MVP

SpartyParty11's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dso122783
I will play it to the point where uniforms become way out of date and stadiums become way out of date. Probably afew more years. Next year is already getting different from the game with Baylors new stadium, Notre Dame Under Armor uniforms, and many more to come. It sucks so bad that there will be no NCAA 15.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ND's jerseys will look somewhat the same. I mean, it's tradition. The only thing that will be different is it will be UA's template, which you won't be able to tell from far away because the graphics in the game weren't the greatest.

I'll be playing for quite a long time. I'm used to seeing NCAA games out of date. I still play NCAA basketball 2010. MSU's field has been wrong for 3 years straight. this is the first year they got it correct. plus many of the other stadiums are still wrong, so really this game is already out of date before it even came out. I won't play it as much once they kill the servers. I'm also going to keep all my NCAA copies because I know they're going to be worth something someday

Michigan State Spartans
Oregon Ducks
Miami Hurricanes
Wake Forest Demon Deacons
Central Michigan Chippewas (College I'm Attending)
Old 01-11-2014, 09:04 AM   #15
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Years....easily 2 more.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2014, 09:25 AM   #16
Rookie

ndfan1993's Arena

OVR: 2

I will play online until they kill the servers (whenever that may be?) and continue playing the game off and on until another game comes out (so maybe forever?).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »