Home

NCAA Football 14 questions about dynasty teams

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 questions about dynasty teams within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2014, 01:15 PM   #1
Rookie

Guru03's Arena

OVR: 5
NCAA Football 14 questions about dynasty teams

Hey OSer's,

As I need help with trying to pick a team to do a dynasty with in NCAA 14, to help cut down on the "need a team thread" type threads and to be able to keep lots of good information on 1 thread , I'm posting these questions that I have and that what others would find useful. Yes, this is lengthy but I think it will be worth it for us all.

My goal is for at least one to be done per FBS team and more than 1 per team are welcome. I believe that these would best be done by someone who has done a dynasty with said team.

Key things to know:

A ) When I mention "similarly sized schools", that does not mean the size of the campus or number of students. It is based on the prestige star rating of the school, team ratings, and the quality of the school's football program.

B) The blanks are for referring to whatever school you are posting information about.

C) The reason why there are so many questions is so that information can be had for all of us.

D) I want people to do dynasties that are good fits for them, which is why I ask the questions about good and bad fits.

E) Please only reply if you have done a dynasty with said team or have played with said team extensively

F) Please copy and paste the questions and put the questions in bold letters and the answers in not bold letters so that it can be readable to all of us.

G) Feel free to pose give more information than is asked for.

__________________________________________________ ______________

The questions

1) What roster set did you use?

2) Did you do this for xbox360 or PS3?

3) What are _____________'s strengths?

4) What are _____________'s weaknesses?

5) What systems work well with the personnel that they have?

6) What are systems that don't work well with the personnel that they have?

7) How flashy/cool/hip is _____________ (as in stadium, colors, uniforms, mascot,etc.)?

8) What big name college football team's offensive system is their team best suited to run?

9) What big name college football team's defensive system is their team best suited to run?

10) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being easy as pie and 10 being hair-pulling hard, how hard is recruiting with ______________ (including great schools and crummy schools)?

11) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being easy as pie and 10 being hair-pulling hard, how hard is recruiting with ______________ compared to other similarly sized schools?

12) What are the unique advantages that ______________ has over other similar sized schools [recruiting]?

13) What are the unique disadvantages that _______________ has over other similarly sized schools [recruiting]?

14) Is ___________ a good team to start out with for someone who has never done a ____ sized school dynasty before?

15) Is ___________ a good team to start out with for someone who is a seasoned _____ size school dynasty veteran (not as in success but as in the number of lasting _____ size school dynasties played)?

16) What is the future in-game outlook for ______________ in dynasty mode (as in "slated to rise", "doomed to get worse", "could go either way", "it all depends on recruiting", etc.)?

17) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being easy as pie and 10 being hair-pulling hard, how hard is gameplay [as in playing games] with _____________ (including major schools and small schools)?

18) On a scale of 1 to 10 with 1 being easy as pie and 10 being hair-pulling hard, how hard is gameplay [as in playing games] with _____________ compared to other similarly sized schools?

19) What type of NCAA football [video game of course] player is best suited for ____________?

20) What does it take to succeed with ______________ in dynasty mode?

21) What is your advice to someone who does a ____________ dynasty?

22) What characteristics do you think are needed in a gamer to succeed with _____________ in a NCAA football 14 dynasty?*

23) What characteristics in a NCAA football 14 gamer do you think could hurt the chances of the gamer's succeeding if they do a ___________ dynasty?

24) In detail (long enough to explain what is needed but short enough to keep us reading), if you can, could you please describe to me what it is like to play a dynasty with ______________ in NCAA 14?

25) In detail (long enough to explain what is needed but short enough to keep us reading), if you can, could you please describe to me the atmosphere/feel/aura,etc. of playing a dynasty with _____________ ?

26) What conference would you reccomend that __________ be placed in and why for dynasty mode?

27) On the 1-to-10 (1 easiest; 10 the hardest) scale, how hard is the default [as in real life 2013 college football season conference] conference for __________ to compete/play in for NCAA 14 dynasty mode?

28) If you had to do it all over again, would you do a dynasty with _________ again?

29) Would you reccomend doing a dynasty with __________ to someone who wants to do a ______ sized school dynasty?

30) What type of NCAA football 14 dynasty player would __________ be a good fit for [compared to big, medium, and small schools]?

31)What type of NCAA football 14 dynasty player would ___________ not be a good fit for [compared to big, medium, and small schools]?

32) What type of NCAA football 14 dynasty player would ___________ be a good fit for [compared to other similarly sized schools]?

33) What type of NCAA football 14 dynasty player would ____________ not be a good fit for [compared to other similarly sized schools]?

34) What are the unique advantages that _________ has over other similarly sized schools [roster]?

35) What are the unique disadvantages that _______ has over other similarly sized schools [roster]?

36) Should I stick with the current coach or create my own coach?

37) What advice would you give to someone who does a _____
dynasty?

38) Why did you do a dynasty with this team?

39) What slider set & difficulty level did you play on?

40) Who are some sleeper players on __________ team ?

41) Who are some overrated players on __________ team ?

Let's get this rolling!

- Clemson
- Michigan
- Michigan State (because of Anthony Ianni)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »