Home

teambuilder (360) dynasty

This is a discussion on teambuilder (360) dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2014, 01:02 PM   #1
Rookie

SpergLordStuntn's Arena

OVR: 1
teambuilder (360) dynasty

i want to start a teambuilder dynasty where i import 6 teams into the MAC and the other 6 into the SUNBELT. 7 minute quarters, competitive sliders and realistic gameplay. no exploits, nano blitzing, stat padding all that stuff just good honest gameplay. adv will be every 48 hrs or sooner and ill allow up to 72hrs for user games if both players communicate that they need time. I still have another league that is running since release so you know im committed to keeping things moving along and not letting it just fall apart. the teams i want to use are still up in the air so if your interested let me know if you like a certain fcs team. i will make these teams or find them on teambuilder. the roster talent will be like a new mexico state or the cupcake default to really challenge everyone to build their school up. thanks guys

PSN: southpaw2406

XBL: blockOnation24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2014, 07:28 PM   #2
Rookie

SpergLordStuntn's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: teambuilder (360) dynasty

The rules are towards the sim style player. The rules weren't created to change your coaching philosophy but to keep realistic stats at the end of each cpu/user game. We believe that honest sim gameplay (realism) are more important than winning. We want to win, but we have to do it the right way. sim gameplay from playcalling to player movement on the field. We do not pad stats and believe in sim play vs BOTH human and cpu opponents.

Gameplay Rules

-Display good sportsmanship at all times. Do not run up the score if you are up big at the end of a game against user/cpu. If you are up late in the game, and the game is out of reach, run the ball to run the clock out and be a good sport.

-You do not get to restart any game vs CPU for any reason without approval from the commish. If we see games vs CPU started multiple times, you will be REMOVED from the league.

-One of the most important things to remember is to play sim vs the cpu as well as your human opponents. If you are blowing a team out, bring in your back ups. Do not pad stats.

I will be watching game results on a weekly basis to prevent this from occurring. I get that there will be games where your team is playing out of their minds but at no time is it ok to score 100 pts, ive had this happen more times then it should so a point CAP of 65 will placed in affect unless its a shootout and the cpu/user is within 2 scores. You really have to be trying to score 65 to even get 65 keep that in mind

-The same rules that apply vs humans apply vs cpu. If the game results show that you are not trying to run out clock and using backups, I will boot you without even asking you about it. Example: your team is up early and is dominating then i see your scoring in the 4th. It will be obvious which owners are trying to pad stats and not abiding by the rules.

Disconnecting/Quitting

-Intentionally disconnecting from a game will result in being banned.

-In the event that one owner has been disconnected because of server issues, game should be stopped and restarted. Do not finish vs CPU to get a cheap win unless the circumstances of the game call for you to continue which should be approved by Commissioner first.

-Quitting during a game can result in a ban.

Inactivity

-Any owner who is inactive and fails to play his game without any contact with commissioner may be dropped from his team.

-inactivity on league site can result in loss of ownership

messages will be sent to these owners first before action is taken, most of us have things going on in the real world and this could be one of those cases. would hate to lose a great owner over mis-communication

User Games

- need to set up a time to play and post in forum. If neither owner has attempted to schedule game in the scheduling forum on this site then game will be simulated come ADV time.

-Send friend request to all league participants, so scheduling and msging become easier

All users are required to create a Head Coach.

gameplay rules:

the player you select is the player you finish the play with. its an added challenge for sure to make the right read on defense to not get blocked. no user catching on offense, forces you to make the right reads as a qb and not to just under cut routes breaking animations.

recruiting

im open to opinions but i just like to have free reign on whoever.

PSN: southpaw2406

XBL: blockOnation24

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »