Home

Triple Shoot Offense Offense Writeup

This is a discussion on Triple Shoot Offense Offense Writeup within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2014, 04:58 AM   #1
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0
Icon2 Triple Shoot Offense Offense Writeup

Welcome to my Triple Shoot Offense Writeup. A couple of days ago while researching the Run n Shoot. I found this offense. I posted a short post about here that can be found here http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nse-guide.html dealing with the history and breakdown of the offense.

First I want to recap what this offense is all about. This offense takes the Run-N-Shoot offense and mixes in the running offense of triple option which hints the name "Triple Shoot". I will admit I am still very green with the RnS offense. I want to thank Dr. Death for doing a great write up on the offense. A lot of the passing plays will be coming from his write up. Its can be found here http://www.operationsports.com/Dr%20...shoot-offense/ NOTE: I use the same formations as he does but, add in the running plays.

Ok now to the offense. This write up will be broken down to 3 parts. Passing plays, Running plays, and a mini offense scheme (a surprise at the end!)

Passing Plays
*60 Series*
60 GO
61 X CHOICE
60 SLIDE
60 H Y OPTION
60 X OPTION
60 STREAK OPTION
RnS Series of plays
SWITCH CONCEPTS (THEY ARE A LOT IN THE GAME) IE: PA WR IN
CURL FLAT WHEEL
SUPER SCREEN (BASICALLY HB SCREEN OR TAKE A FL SCREEN AND TURN INTO A "SUPER HB SCREEN"
*SHALLOW CROSS SERIES*

RUNNING PLAYS
TRIPLE OPTION
JET SWEEP
VEER
ZONE OPTION
READ OPTION
WR OPTION OFF READ OPTION

MINI OFFENSE SCHEME

This mini offense is ran in flexbone normal and slot left but, setup in the normal formation. The offense is only 9 plays. I found this offense while researching the Triple Option The link to the offense can be found here http://www.gregorydoublewing.com/SORS_OFFENSE.pdf

Triple option
Fb Trap (or you can use dive or sting)
Speed Option
FB Draw
60 Go
PA Switch (cancel the PA)
PA Smash ( cancel the PA)
Dive Choice (Triple Option Pass)
Veer Dump (Triple Option Pass with the Right WB hot routed to a Option Route.)

In conclusion, I hope you all like my newest playbook. Its very simple but, fun. I already took it for a test run on line and drove people nuts with it. Enjoy.

John

Last edited by jt2000; 07-05-2014 at 02:26 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »