Home

ps3 controller on the fritz

This is a discussion on ps3 controller on the fritz within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2014, 05:27 AM   #1
Rookie

switch8's Arena

OVR: 0
ps3 controller on the fritz

hey all just wanted to post this here and see if anyone else has had this issue and if or a fix cuz ive tryed the reset button and that didnt work. so heres the issue my controller is only a yr old and its gotten to where when its plugged in or wireless it disconnects in game all the time very annoying that went on for about a month and now its gotten to where it wont hardly turn on i have to wiggle the cable while plugged in to get the light to come on then once unplug it the light will go off and getting the light to come back on after is a pain then it will work for a few then disconnect again, werid thing here tho is it only does it while playing games i watched netflix other nite and it stayed on the entire 3-5hrs i was watching so not sure whats going on but cant seem to find a fix that acutally works so was looking for some imput that might help other then blowing 60bucks for a new one when the damn thing is barly a yr old thx
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2014, 10:30 PM   #2
Rookie

xBaBaBooeyx's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: ps3 controller on the fritz

Damn, I was hoping this was another thread about throwing/breaking/shattering controllers becuz of CPU nonsense. Sorry, can't help ya.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »