Home

Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes?

This is a discussion on Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2014, 07:39 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Do Custom Conferences cause console crashes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredbaszler
Would it be possible a new set of updated rosters would cause any issues. I switch a lot of teams around in last year's dynasty and never had any issues either. But I definitely can recreate the issue posed as the basis of this thread.
This fixed it for me. I tried every combo including thr Rutgers/Louisville trick to no avail. I then deleated the new rosters i had downloaded for this season and had zero problems after that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2016, 03:08 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhs_rizzo
Interesting. I will definitely test this theory out and see how it works. So do you move Louisville to ACC and then Rutgers to Big Ten right away?
Can you help me with this.

Can I just move these exact two teams.. then save and try a test?

I think if I do so.. I get freezing when generating a new season start up..

This whole thread is talking about using the editor or not?

My problem is that when I edit conferences in the editor.. my whole console will freeze when I load that roster.. however if I get just the right amount of teams added to the different conferences.. I can get it to work and go into a new season.. but then a new problem arises.. when I reach conference championships the generating just keeps spinning.. my xbox doesn't freeze.. but the game just keeps spinning.
Old 07-12-2016, 08:22 AM   #27
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunomics
Can you help me with this.

Can I just move these exact two teams.. then save and try a test?

I think if I do so.. I get freezing when generating a new season start up..

This whole thread is talking about using the editor or not?

My problem is that when I edit conferences in the editor.. my whole console will freeze when I load that roster.. however if I get just the right amount of teams added to the different conferences.. I can get it to work and go into a new season.. but then a new problem arises.. when I reach conference championships the generating just keeps spinning.. my xbox doesn't freeze.. but the game just keeps spinning.

I've never editing conferences in the editor before. That could be your problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »