Home

NCAA 2005 Info Confirmed!!!

This is a discussion on NCAA 2005 Info Confirmed!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2004, 09:02 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA 2005 Info Confirmed!!!

They also need to set up a position for ATHLETEs, so it's more convenient and makes more sense when you have a WR/CB or position like that.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:11 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

cdawg44 said:
Just picked up my game informer for this month:

they have a little preview section for NCAA Football 2005. So the following info is straight from the magazine. Playing home will mean alot more this time, especially in rival games. In one of the screenshots, it shows Michigan playing at Ohio State, and Michigan has the ball. They are all at the line of scrimmage, but it shows the wide receivers facing the QB with his hands up in confusion cuz he cant hear him. It will also be harder to make a 4th quarter drive on the road. Rivalries have a big impact on the players. There will also be custom celebrations like the Florida Gator chomp. NCAA 2005 also allows you to take advantage of mismatches with receivers using the right analog stick. so you can match up ur tall receiver with their short cornerback. there is also a pic of 2 players with the gatorade bucket about to give the coach a shower. the pics show updated helmets. the graphics look the same. and they say the release date is July 1. pretty early dont ya think?

That sounds awesome but I hope they dont over do this where its almost impossible to win on the road, but I have faith in EA but thats great info i cant wait for this game.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:32 PM   #19
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

With all of the stadium talk, I hope that means more team specific entrances. I mean that is part of what makes the home field advantage. OSU dotting the I, Michigan touching the "Go Big Blue", Nebraska's march, FSU being led by Chief and his flaming spear, UT and CU following the Steer and Buffalo, the list can go on and on. It just would make for a better home field presentation.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:42 PM   #20
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

kodiak said:
With all of the stadium talk, I hope that means more team specific entrances. I mean that is part of what makes the home field advantage. OSU dotting the I, Michigan touching the "Go Big Blue", Nebraska's march, FSU being led by Chief and his flaming spear, UT and CU following the Steer and Buffalo, the list can go on and on. It just would make for a better home field presentation.

i would like that. but i would also like to see some type of stadium editor for all the schools with stadiums under 50,000 seats. because if i turn montana into a power house then they should have a larger stadium. but i will also say that there should not be a stadium creator because colleges simply seem to keep there old stadium and just renovate it every 30 years.
Old 04-16-2004, 01:18 AM   #21
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Forget playmaker but offensive and defensive management from the play calling screen is a MUST
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2004, 02:24 AM   #22
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

DreBly said:
Forget playmaker but offensive and defensive management from the play calling screen is a MUST

Now that would be a playmaker move.
Old 04-16-2004, 09:28 AM   #23
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

kodiak said:
With all of the stadium talk, I hope that means more team specific entrances. I mean that is part of what makes the home field advantage. OSU dotting the I....

Yeah, if I was a visiting team in Columbus, that fat tuba guy would really be intimidating. The band by itself wouldn't really phase me, but once they started spelling out Ohio, I would start to get nervous. And once Mr. Tuba sealed the deal by dotting the I, I would be terrified and in no condition to play football at all.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:00 AM   #24
MVP

DaHokieBird's Arena

OVR: 8

I did not want this info so soon!!! Now it's going to feel like an eternity till E3! It was all fine and dandy just knowing that new things were coming and not getting all hyped up...but now...big hits! real homefield advantage! louder crowds!

Well, only 76 days till July 1st!!! (even though I know it won't come out then)

Thanks,
DaHokieBird

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »