Home

FIRST SREENSHOT??

This is a discussion on FIRST SREENSHOT?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-19-2004, 03:26 PM   #33
N*rd *l*rt!

jt533's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: FIRST SREENSHOT??

Yes you will need to add Autzin Stadium to the list. Just ask Michigan how crazy it can be. Holds only about 45,000 people but it seems like 100,000.
Old 04-19-2004, 04:03 PM   #34
Pro

Dauminator's Arena

OVR: 5

Exactly, due in large part to the stadium's design. The steepness of the stands, closeness to the field, whether or not it's totally enclosed, these sorts of things factor into a crowd's volume just as much as number and game situation. That's why Iowa's Kinnick sounds like more than 70,000, the fans are right on top of the action. And it should be louder after the renovations, with the permanent south endzone and larger and longer press box. It's also why Michigan Stadium sounds like less than 100,000. The Big House can be loud, and is definitely one of the best home fields, but it could be so much more if it weren't so shallow. All the sounds goes up and away. If the sound was trapped better, it would be unreal.
Old 04-19-2004, 05:43 PM   #35
MVP

Jayhawk's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

NCSU_Wulfpack said:
I thought that was ole miss at first.

looks nice.

Ha ha, me too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2004, 07:40 PM   #36
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:

fpac said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:

Why are you so hyped about it? They look exactly the same.

Why does it bother you if people are excited about the game? Hell, I'm just as excited (if not more so) than this guy and could care less if the game looks like last year's version.

Where did I say that people couldn't be excited about the game? I was talking about why people are so excited about the screenshots.
Old 04-19-2004, 07:51 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 17

After seeing the new Madden screens I am not getting my hope up for NCAA 05. Most likely a few more polygons, some real-time wear, reflections, etc. All of which are very welcome, but it would be nice for some significant changes.

But as long as they nail the gameplay, it should be fantastic.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:20 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

conboy31 said:
After seeing the new Madden screens I am not getting my hope up for NCAA 05. Most likely a few more polygons, some real-time wear, reflections, etc. All of which are very welcome, but it would be nice for some significant changes.

But as long as they nail the gameplay, it should be fantastic.

I agree, great graphics are nice and certainly welcome, but its all about gameplay as to whether or not I'll shell out $50 this year or not.

They did such a great job last year that I don't don't it'll play flawlessly, but they really need to get the rotating conference schedules in there to give me the same replay value I've enjoyed in the past.
Old 04-19-2004, 08:33 PM   #39
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

I would like to see some major graphical changes, but I'm sure this game will be another classic in the series. I still play last year's game.
Old 04-19-2004, 10:53 PM   #40
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

fpac said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:

Why are you so hyped about it? They look exactly the same.

Why does it bother you if people are excited about the game? Hell, I'm just as excited (if not more so) than this guy and could care less if the game looks like last year's version.

Where did I say that people couldn't be excited about the game? I was talking about why people are so excited about the screenshots.

Probably because it's the first info coming ou about the game....Is it that hard to figure out why a small *** picture has so many people talking?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »