Home

Changing conference names with editor

This is a discussion on Changing conference names with editor within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2015, 10:34 PM   #1
MVP
 
whughes's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
Changing conference names with editor

Exactly what the title says. Can I use the editor to change conference names? Haven't messed with it yet, mostly because I'm on PS3 and there aren't any good video guides (that I could find) but if you can change the conference names I be more willing to mess with it
__________________
Check out my dynasty thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047930775

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas


whughes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2015, 10:50 PM   #2
Rookie
 
rollinphat's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: May 2003
Re: Changing conference names with editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
Exactly what the title says. Can I use the editor to change conference names? Haven't messed with it yet, mostly because I'm on PS3 and there aren't any good video guides (that I could find) but if you can change the conference names I be more willing to mess with it
Yes

10 characters
rollinphat is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 11:56 PM   #3
MVP
 
whughes's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
Re: Changing conference names with editor

Can you possibly link a guide to a ps3 walkthrough for me? I want to do the 4 team playoff but all the guides are for Xbox
__________________
Check out my dynasty thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047930775

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas


whughes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 02:31 PM   #4
Pro
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Jan 2012
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Changing conference names with editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
Can you possibly link a guide to a ps3 walkthrough for me? I want to do the 4 team playoff but all the guides are for Xbox
There is a thread which describes the process of accessing PS3 saves externally: NCAA Roster Editor **PS3** thread.

The external process should be identical to those described for x360.
__________________
***1971-72 ABA Roster 2K12 360***
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...f-rosters.html

***Roster of Entirely Fictional Players 2K12 360***
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ter-360-a.html
return.specialist is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2015, 08:10 PM   #5
MVP
 
whughes's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Michigan
Re: Changing conference names with editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by return.specialist
There is a thread which describes the process of accessing PS3 saves externally: NCAA Roster Editor **PS3** thread.

The external process should be identical to those described for x360.
Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for
__________________
Check out my dynasty thread:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2047930775

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas


whughes is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:15 AM.

Top -