Home

New NCAA 06 Blog!!!!! ncaa06revival.com

This is a discussion on New NCAA 06 Blog!!!!! ncaa06revival.com within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2015, 09:40 AM   #33
Pro

volwalker's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: New NCAA 06 Blog!!!!! ncaa06revival.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWKemp
Thanks Vol, yes Ive read the blogs, and they are very helpful. I never knew to watch the corners breaking the huddle.
Those are the run plays I have been using, and it has really helped knowing whether the D is in man or zone. I have been able to bounce many plays outside for big gaines.
I will continue to pound the ball between the tackles when the D is in zone and see I can improve.

I will also comment on the site.

Thank you
Thanks for your comment on the site, I just replied to it.

Also, you don't HAVE to run inside against a zone nor HAVE to run to the outside against man. I just want you to think that most runs against zone tend to work better going vertical and horizontal for man.

Also, don't abuse the speed button. You can technically go a whole game without using it and probably run better than before, just to break the bad habit of using it so much. Like any button, it has its place.

Finally, practice mode is your friend.

Last edited by volwalker; 05-15-2015 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:38 PM   #34
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

OVR: 0

Im thinking about going to the local used game store n picking up a ps2 and a copy of 06. I would definitely get my $60 worth out of this game. It would be nice to be able and get the named rosters tho. Ive been reading/looking at prices for ps2 action replays and the extra $25 is kind of keeping me from pulling the trigger on this classic.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:06 PM   #35
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
Im thinking about going to the local used game store n picking up a ps2 and a copy of 06. I would definitely get my $60 worth out of this game. It would be nice to be able and get the named rosters tho. Ive been reading/looking at prices for ps2 action replays and the extra $25 is kind of keeping me from pulling the trigger on this classic.

The game is priceless honestly. Good thing it can be had for .99 in some stores.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2015, 09:47 PM   #36
Pro

volwalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanOfCornCobb
You won't regret it, trust me. Over the years I have actually bought 06 twice, brand new both times. I recommend you buy the game new. You can still buy it new on Amazon for $10.64.

Check out my Rosters page on my site and look at the current options.

Again, don't think about it. Just buy it and enjoy what majestic football gaming really is. Come on in, the water is fine!
Old 05-16-2015, 12:25 AM   #37
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by volwalker
You won't regret it, trust me. Over the years I have actually bought 06 twice, brand new both times. I recommend you buy the game new. You can still buy it new on Amazon for $10.64.

Check out my Rosters page on my site and look at the current options.

Again, don't think about it. Just buy it and enjoy what majestic football gaming really is. Come on in, the water is fine!
So I'm officially in total agreement with you Vol. I just got finished playing ncaa 14 and I was immediately bored. The atmosphere and responsiveness is just different with 06
Old 05-16-2015, 07:36 AM   #38
Pro

volwalker's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzdwfy
So I'm officially in total agreement with you Vol. I just got finished playing ncaa 14 and I was immediately bored. The atmosphere and responsiveness is just different with 06
That's great to hear. The overall atmosphere of 14 is terrible. Why couldn't they fixed the crowd noise? The physics, or lack there of, is what really bugs me about the the PS3/360 games. And dynasty mode has to be long lasting to me and 06 has always provided that.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:20 AM   #39
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by volwalker
That's great to hear. The overall atmosphere of 14 is terrible. Why couldn't they fixed the crowd noise? The physics, or lack there of, is what really bugs me about the the PS3/360 games. And dynasty mode has to be long lasting to me and 06 has always provided that.

The physics are definitely the biggest turn off to me of all of the 360/PS3 games that came out.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:30 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 1

The thing about NCAA 2006...it keeps you interested and wanting to play more. Its not a laborious exercise, as with NCAA14 at times. The player movement is great, the atmosphere, celebrations....Dynasty...its just a better experience over NCAA14. NCAA14 does have the "newness" factor...and its in HD...again, its not a bad game but doesn't do many of the things NCAA06 does and 14 does have some glitchy things about it.

Physics, ratings, it all makes sense in NCAA 2006. I recently bought it new, yet again, - $10 is worth it for a new copy of one of the greatest football games ever made, certainly the best college game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »