Home

What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com???

This is a discussion on What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2004, 11:16 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What are your opinions on blacklover and DT at ps2rosters.com???

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

dcbaseball1011 said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

Huskerkid said:
As far as I know he is banned from all the major sites.

You maybe right.

I've seen him post at the EA Boards, and at NCAA UTOPIA. He goes by either ps2rosters or DT_Lindner

He said major boards. NCAA Utopia hardly qualifies. EA doesn't ban anyone I don't think.

haha...sorry, what boards were you talking about...come to think of it I don't think I've seen him on the IGN boards.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:17 PM   #50
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I know he's gone from Maddenmania, and I think their forums are pretty substantial. I know reading at other forums where they had banned him.

I really could care less, he's banned from here, and I won't have to deal with his shenanigans again.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:19 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

Ok, catch me up, why has he been banned?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 11:20 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
I know he's gone from Maddenmania, and I think their forums are pretty substantial. I know reading at other forums where they had banned him.

I really could care less, he's banned from here, and I won't have to deal with his shenanigans again.

those people and their shenanigans, lol...great word, thanks for the info bkrich. Good talking to a staff member here, i'm really enjoying this board alot. Real nice people and good topics. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:22 PM   #53
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:

dcbaseball1011 said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:

those people and their shenanigans, lol...great word, thanks for the info bkrich. Good talking to a staff member here, i'm really enjoying this board alot. Real nice people and good topics. Keep up the good work.

LOL, I just watched Super Troopers, so I have been using Shenanigans most of the night.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:25 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

dcbaseball1011 said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:

LOL, I just watched Super Troopers, so I have been using Shenanigans most of the night.

LOL LOL LOL awesome movie.

I've been wondering since i joined here and my question for you is, is OS your official job or are you doing this just for fun or a sidejob? cause it seems like you guys are around alot, just curious.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:27 PM   #55
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:

dcbaseball1011 said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Quote:

dcbaseball1011 said:
Quote:

bkrich83 said:

LOL LOL LOL awesome movie.

I've been wondering since i joined here and my question for you is, is OS your official job or are you doing this just for fun or a sidejob? cause it seems like you guys are around alot, just curious.

All of the staff does it for fun, and none of us are paid. Most of us have jobs where we have access to the internet and probably too much free time so it seems like we are here a lot. And we are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 11:29 PM   #56
Rookie

oh thats cool, well thanks for all your work.

Whats your opinion on the whole steve not getting a beta thing? wasn't it promised?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »