Home

Developing Trend?

This is a discussion on Developing Trend? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2004, 05:35 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Developing Trend?

This EASPORTS framerate issue began with NBA Live, continued with MVP and now is back with the XBox verison of NCAA. What is the deal with this, is there anyone(Steve?) that could possibly bring this up with EA concerning this issue? I personally know 4 people who have returned their copies for PS2/GC versions and all have said that there is ABSOLUTELY NO LAG in these versions..

This is very big for me becauseif there is one thing that I HATE, LOATHE and F%ck$ng DESPISE it's framerate issues. It's the reason I didn't touch Deus-Ex, Thief and a BIG reason as to why I'm somewhat reluctant when playing online sports games( I know online sports, it's more lag than framerate drops but) nothing in this world of videogaming can ruin a game for me quicker than framerate issues. It's the reason why I no longer own MVP and LIVE on a console. I only play them on PC because there are no framerate drops.....

Having said that, there is a good possibility that I may be blowing this out of proportion, but I really can't take much more of this...I SWEAR IF MADDEN IS THE SAME WAY, I'll lose my mind.

Sorry Mods. I HAD to get this off my chest. I hope to all that is holy that Madden doesn't wind up like this.

Is there anyone else out there who shares the same sentiments?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2004, 05:45 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Developing Trend?

if youre afraid Madden will have the same issues why dont you play ESPN then
Old 07-13-2004, 05:55 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Developing Trend?

Oh I will. I'll have both.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »