Home

Shaking Camera......is this normal??

This is a discussion on Shaking Camera......is this normal?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 03:36 PM   #9
Banned

Geekboy's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Shaking Camera......is this normal??

I can leave HFA on and turn off camera shake and it works fine for me. This is on my PS2.
Old 07-14-2004, 05:54 PM   #10
JMM
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Geekboy said:
I can leave HFA on and turn off camera shake and it works fine for me. This is on my PS2.

Very interesting. Either EA did send out some buggy copies or maybe you aren't seeing the shake all the time. It doesn't occur all the time for me. I would say I see it about 60% of the time, maybe a little more.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:24 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

PS2 version here, but never noticed your problem before. Maybe its your cables or something. I just notice flickering in the stands.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 06:26 PM   #12
JMM
Rookie

Quote:

floydsox said:
PS2 version here, but never noticed your problem before. Maybe its your cables or something. I just notice flickering in the stands.

I really doubt it's the cables considering it doesn't do it during any other part of the game. Plus none of my other games have this issue.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:34 PM   #13
TNA & WWE thanks you

CWood2's Arena

OVR: 20

PS2 version as well...I believe it's a framerate problem, a problem that's being discussed in the glitches forum. I have the same problem as well, but noticed it more so when I play at home at Tennessee, 105K + people so maybe that explains it...

Does everyone have that one guy in the pre-game huddle (when they're doing the ray lewis deal) that has a blurred out face and the guy closest to the right has a colored name on his back? Just curious; it's the last thing you see before the coin toss in case I confused anyone.
Old 07-14-2004, 06:41 PM   #14
JMM
Rookie

Quote:

CWood2 said:
PS2 version as well...I believe it's a framerate problem, a problem that's being discussed in the glitches forum. I have the same problem as well, but noticed it more so when I play at home at Tennessee, 105K + people so maybe that explains it...

Does everyone have that one guy in the pre-game huddle (when they're doing the ray lewis deal) that has a blurred out face and the guy closest to the right has a colored name on his back? Just curious; it's the last thing you see before the coin toss in case I confused anyone.

I will have to go to that forum to read up on other people's thoughts. Thanks! It was definitely occuring alot for me when I played as Notre Dame at home against Michigan. I haven't noticed the other glitch you are talking about. I will look tonight though to see if I notice it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »