Home

Shaking Camera......is this normal??

This is a discussion on Shaking Camera......is this normal?? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2004, 03:36 PM   #9
Banned
 
Geekboy's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Jun 2004
Re: Shaking Camera......is this normal??

I can leave HFA on and turn off camera shake and it works fine for me. This is on my PS2.
Geekboy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 05:54 PM   #10
JMM
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Shaking Camera......is this normal??

Quote:

Geekboy said:
I can leave HFA on and turn off camera shake and it works fine for me. This is on my PS2.





Very interesting. Either EA did send out some buggy copies or maybe you aren't seeing the shake all the time. It doesn't occur all the time for me. I would say I see it about 60% of the time, maybe a little more.
JMM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:24 PM   #11
Rookie
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Oct 2002
Re: Shaking Camera......is this normal??

PS2 version here, but never noticed your problem before. Maybe its your cables or something. I just notice flickering in the stands.
floydsox is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 06:26 PM   #12
JMM
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Shaking Camera......is this normal??

Quote:

floydsox said:
PS2 version here, but never noticed your problem before. Maybe its your cables or something. I just notice flickering in the stands.





I really doubt it's the cables considering it doesn't do it during any other part of the game. Plus none of my other games have this issue.
JMM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:34 PM   #13
TNA & WWE thanks you
 
CWood2's Arena
 
OVR: 20
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 3,982
Re: Shaking Camera......is this normal??

PS2 version as well...I believe it's a framerate problem, a problem that's being discussed in the glitches forum. I have the same problem as well, but noticed it more so when I play at home at Tennessee, 105K + people so maybe that explains it...

Does everyone have that one guy in the pre-game huddle (when they're doing the ray lewis deal) that has a blurred out face and the guy closest to the right has a colored name on his back? Just curious; it's the last thing you see before the coin toss in case I confused anyone.
CWood2 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 06:41 PM   #14
JMM
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2004
Re: Shaking Camera......is this normal??

Quote:

CWood2 said:
PS2 version as well...I believe it's a framerate problem, a problem that's being discussed in the glitches forum. I have the same problem as well, but noticed it more so when I play at home at Tennessee, 105K + people so maybe that explains it...

Does everyone have that one guy in the pre-game huddle (when they're doing the ray lewis deal) that has a blurred out face and the guy closest to the right has a colored name on his back? Just curious; it's the last thing you see before the coin toss in case I confused anyone.





I will have to go to that forum to read up on other people's thoughts. Thanks! It was definitely occuring alot for me when I played as Notre Dame at home against Michigan. I haven't noticed the other glitch you are talking about. I will look tonight though to see if I notice it.
JMM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 AM.

Top -