Home

Having a problem in Teambuilder

This is a discussion on Having a problem in Teambuilder within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2016, 01:47 PM   #1
Rookie

grahoben's Arena

OVR: 0
Having a problem in Teambuilder

Every time I try to make a new team in Teambuilder it replaces the one team I have already made. Can't you create and save multiple teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 01:48 PM   #2
MVP

whughes's Arena

Re: Having a problem in Teambuilder

You can definitely have multiple created teams. As for why it's replacing the same one for you, I have no idea

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 02-03-2016, 01:56 PM   #3
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by grahoben
Every time I try to make a new team in Teambuilder it replaces the one team I have already made. Can't you create and save multiple teams?
There have been many others complaining about the same thing, so don't worry, you're not alone. My complaint with Teambuilder is how EA just left it so unfinished. There is so much more that should have been done with it.

Another thing that I've noticed lately, is when I import a created team into the game, none of the players are right. My DT's will be 6'4 and weigh 215 pounds, while my WR's will be 5'10 and weigh 265 pounds.

It just shows the total lack of caring or thought put into Teambuilder. EA had an opportunity to do something really great and epic and instead, we got the standard EA crap. It's really sad.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

just to be sure, you're creating a "new school"...not editing your current one right? Not trying to be rude, just not sure if you're new to team builder or something

Major Boise State fan
Old 02-03-2016, 02:01 PM   #5
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
There have been many others complaining about the same thing, so don't worry, you're not alone. My complaint with Teambuilder is how EA just left it so unfinished. There is so much more that should have been done with it.

Another thing that I've noticed lately, is when I import a created team into the game, none of the players are right. My DT's will be 6'4 and weigh 215 pounds, while my WR's will be 5'10 and weigh 265 pounds.

It just shows the total lack of caring or thought put into Teambuilder. EA had an opportunity to do something really great and epic and instead, we got the standard EA crap. It's really sad.
Interesting, I never ran into that issue. I did make an entire team seniors and still wound up with about 4-5 juniors...I figured it was an oversight on my part, but maybe it was a glitch.

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #6
Rookie

grahoben's Arena

Now the teambuilder website won't work at all for me. Hopefully it gets fixed soon
Old 02-03-2016, 04:59 PM   #7
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Now the teambuilder website won't work at all for me. Hopefully it gets fixed soon
Hopefully it will, it has issues from time to time but pops back up a few days after.

Major Boise State fan
Old 02-08-2016, 10:33 AM   #8
Rookie

RyanXGrindle's Arena

Quote:

I have had this problem myself. I'm not sure what is causing it. I also have a problem with the site not working if I opened it on my computer and then closed the tab at a certain point. Once I restart the computer it works again. Obviously there is no maintenance going on with regards to EA's servers so it will only get worse from here on out.
NHL: Boston Bruins

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »