Home

Making dynasty mode feel more organic

This is a discussion on Making dynasty mode feel more organic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-12-2018, 01:14 PM   #177
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Making dynasty mode feel more organic

Just did a road trip for a few family visits. Came away with some good names going up and down the freeway:

Twisselman
McKittrick
Stuhr
McNees

Major Boise State fan
Old 03-20-2018, 01:46 AM   #178
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

ill add preseason injuries to the list. - i usually do long practice segments in the off-season (so does everyone) & every once in awhile you get an odd injury-like animation after a play (actually could’ve sworn i had a guy get the concussion animation during practice before).
anyways, great opportunity to add depth into the dynasty by sitting a guy out for a time period after an off-season injury. i know with the editor you can replicate a medical redshirt & grant the player an extra year of eligibility. it’s a cool touch

i happened to lose probably the best DE i’ve ever come across. prior to him, i’d never had a DE rack up over 40 tackles in a season, this guy neared 70... he went down with what looked like a severe ankle injury & afterward actually waved his arms in agony. should’ve recorded it
Old 03-20-2018, 03:02 PM   #179
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
i happened to lose probably the best DE i’ve ever come across. prior to him, i’d never had a DE rack up over 40 tackles in a season, this guy neared 70... he went down with what looked like a severe ankle injury & afterward actually waved his arms in agony. should’ve recorded it
Speaking of DEs with great stats, check out this guy from an OD that I run. (He wasn't on my team (Indiana).) First time I've ever seen a DE win the Heisman.

Old 03-23-2018, 04:26 PM   #180
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
ill add preseason injuries to the list. - i usually do long practice segments in the off-season (so does everyone) & every once in awhile you get an odd injury-like animation after a play (actually could’ve sworn i had a guy get the concussion animation during practice before).
anyways, great opportunity to add depth into the dynasty by sitting a guy out for a time period after an off-season injury. i know with the editor you can replicate a medical redshirt & grant the player an extra year of eligibility. it’s a cool touch
pre-season injuries? Animations? I am not sure what you're talking about, care to elaborate?

Every time I try to use practice mode in my dynasty my game freezes.

Old 03-24-2018, 01:27 PM   #181
Pro

osubucki6's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodos
Speaking of DEs with great stats, check out this guy from an OD that I run. (He wasn't on my team (Indiana).) First time I've ever seen a DE win the Heisman.

Jeez man you should've kicked whoever was controlling USC lol, look at that stat padding
NBA-Sonics :'(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2018, 07:14 PM   #182

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
pre-season injuries? Animations? I am not sure what you're talking about, care to elaborate?

Every time I try to use practice mode in my dynasty my game freezes.
During practice mode, every once in a while your guy will lay on the ground after a big hit, a common animation for what you eventually learn is an injury when it’s a real game.

Practice mode freezing can be fixed by resetting your formation subs before going into it; obviously just be careful not to save afterwards because it’ll overwrite your file with the formation subs.

COACH GEEZY IN THE BIG EASY PART III: LEGACY | FROM BOURBON ST. TO THE BAYOU
Old 03-26-2018, 12:33 AM   #183
MVP

mjavon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubucki6
Jeez man you should've kicked whoever was controlling USC lol, look at that stat padding
Jesus Christ dude the reciever had 34 TDs and the QB had 102 TDs

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-27-2018, 01:08 PM   #184
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah, user stats are crazy in this OD. When we first started, I kept trying to find ways to rein things in, but at this point, it's gotten crazy. We'll be shortening quarters and turning off fatigue next season. Maybe that'll help.

Last edited by Kodos; 03-27-2018 at 01:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »