Home

Wow, talk about a close one...

This is a discussion on Wow, talk about a close one... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 08:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Wow, talk about a close one...

This game just keeps amazing me and amazing me. Me and my friend were playing against each other, he was tennessee, and I was Michigan. We were playing at his home. This game was close the whole way through, going back and fourth. Eventually going into DOUBLE O.T., with me getting stopped AT THE GOALINE, THE DAMN 1 YARD LINE, on 4th down, and him winning the damn game. But, were gonna settle that later with a rematch at my home. I'm sorry, I just love this game so much, it's so fun to tell about awesome games that I've played.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 10:23 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Wow, talk about a close one...

I had a very similar experience with a friend of mine the other day. I was FSU at Florida and it was pretty much a defensive struggle because we both were still getting used to the defensive back AI and passing in the new version. I was able to put up a 6-0 lead, only to have Rix go nutty and my defense lose composure and Chris Leak find his rythym. By the 4th quarter, it was 10-6. I had a good drive but settled for a FG, 10-9. I got the ball back and drove the length of the field which was nearly impossible with HFA, only to get to the one yard line and have my line snap under the noise, Washington got cut down in the backfield on 3rd down. I had to settle for a field goal, but it held up as I iced his kicker and his kick went wide right as time expired, me winning 12-10.
Old 07-14-2004, 10:25 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Wow, talk about a close one...

Nice man. I love these games, and the HFA really gets me pumped up. I love this time of year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »