Home

Texas State

This is a discussion on Texas State within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2004, 08:52 PM   #1
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21
Texas State

I'm going to do a create-a-school dynasty and since I loved the movie "Necessary Roughness" so much, I figured to make them in NCAA 2005. I'm also going to create all the players from the movie and put them in the game, but I need some help figuring out all the guys names and positions and what not. Here's what I have so far:

QB-Paul Blake
QB-[first name] Popke
RB-[forgot his first name] Edison
WR-[first name] Featherstone
WR-[first name] Banks
LG & LT-The Twins (names?)
RG-Andre Krimm
C-Manu Manu "the Slender"
K/P-McKenzie (I'd love to put Lucy in the game but unfortunately, NCAA does not give the option of female players)
MLB-Samurai

and also Sarge, but I forget what position he plays. Also, I know most of them played both ways, but besides Samurai, I'm just going to have them all play offense. If you've seen the movie, you will understand. Any help with the rest of the roster would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2004, 09:06 PM   #2
Be Massive

sportsdude's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Texas State

*bump*

Besides, do we really need 8 sticky threads? I mean the thread about "My order shipped, was delivered...blah blah" Who cares where you got it or when it shipped to you or if you're tracking it as it travels through bumblef*ck Kansas. That's like having a thread where people can discuss which toilet paper they use and how a certain brand somebody else likes gives them a rash if they use it.

I'm just saying that there have been some good threads that have been posted that not many people have seen because most of the first page is filled with stickies.
Old 07-14-2004, 09:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

I agree, the whole front page is stickies... the page length needs to be longer, about twice the length of it is now.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:47 PM   #4
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

PsychoGREEN1 said:
I agree, the whole front page is stickies... the page length needs to be longer, about twice the length of it is now.

Um, that's user defined. Go to "my home" and change your options.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »