Home

Something about passing I just realized...

This is a discussion on Something about passing I just realized... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2004, 07:22 PM   #9
Rookie

baden's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Something about passing I just realized...

My bad...yes the left stick lol
Old 07-17-2004, 08:45 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Something about passing I just realized...

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
and why does the cpu refuse to f'n run the ball

TECMO STYLE

Play that way and you will give up rushing yds. I played 3 dynasty games with UCF on default AA and gave up an average of 144/ypg. The HB from Penn State ran through me.

I've been playing TECMO STYLE since NCAA 2003 and I play it on all football games. For anyone that doesn't know TECMO STYLE is when you play the game the same way you were forced to in Tecmo Bowl. You could only control one person and there was no switching. It required you to depend on your teammates.

OFFENSE:
You control the QB and pass the ball and you don't take control of the WR until he has the ball(no user-catching). Same for running the ball.

DEFENSE:
You pick someone to control prior to the snap and you control that player from the snap till the final whistle. So, if you play as a DT and he gets pancaked and your other players don't make a play you get scored on.

SPECIAL TEAMS:
You only control the K on kickoffs and the P on punts. Don't switch to make a tackle.

Really makes the game challenging and I just want to play this way. For me and Tecmo Style there's no need to set the difficulty any higher than All-American.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »