Home

adive for buying ncaa please

This is a discussion on adive for buying ncaa please within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2004, 01:03 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
adive for buying ncaa please

This is a simple question,i am looking to buy the xbox version of this game,with all the slowdown and frustration with this game is a worth a buy?I have ncaa 2004 ,so should i make the jump?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2004, 01:07 PM   #2
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: adive for buying ncaa please

only you can make that decision.
Old 07-18-2004, 01:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

the hfa is really nice, i mean it adds a whole different feel for the game. it also makes the kicking game interesting. however, the xbox version has people concerned. they are experiencing alot of slowdown( i have been lucky i guess, i haven't experienced any slowdown on my xbox). people are also concerned about the passing game. last yr i think you pretty much could set up the run thru the passing game, this yr, you set up the pass thru the running game. at least playing coach mode games, which i do. i posted last nite that if they just added home field advantage and updated rosters and left the game set-up alone i would really enjoy it, but i found myself last nite putting 05 on the shelf and playing 04 again to get a good look at 05. after i play 04 some more i'm gonna play 05 again and see if i can handle a totally different game set-up which 05 has. not giving up on it yet, but looks like 04 will be my choice. good luck-Tommy
Old 07-18-2004, 02:02 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 1

Slowdown I have Xbox and get Zero slowdown
Old 07-18-2004, 02:37 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 17

I will be taking mine back for a 25.00 credit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2004, 02:45 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

ok i dont see y all the people are worried about the slowdown, it happedns sometimes but u get use too it easy, this is easily the funniest game on x box live, me and my friends just have 2 tvs going with Ncaa 2005 in both, THIS GAME RULES
Old 07-18-2004, 03:42 PM   #7
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6

IMHO the slowdown problem is a cop out. It's much harder to read the defense this year and I think alot of people are just making an excuse because they are'nt very good. I've got the Xbox version, and I have a blast with it online and off. No slowdown problems for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »