Home

My only thing I can't stand

This is a discussion on My only thing I can't stand within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2004, 02:14 AM   #9
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: My only thing I can\'t stand

Quote:

bigtiggalsu said:

After playing some more online I understand the issue with players rolling out every play the DEs get no depth on pass plays and there isn't even a pocket to roll out of. I played I OS guy today who kept rolling out with Mizzou QB scrambling every play. It gets boring its not unstoppable just boring if you know hes calling the same play hot routing the deep ball every time.

Quote:

I just wish EA would change the pass blocking to allow a real pocket to form, which would make a difference containment wise and basically change how people play drop back wise/ scrambling.

In my opinion, regardless of who it is, if all you do is scramble your QB on deep plays all game long thats straight cheese. But if all you care about is winning than cheese away.

Arcade Football anyone?
Old 07-20-2004, 02:19 AM   #10
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: My only thing I can\'t stand

Quote:

Mrcabone said:
Quote:

bigtiggalsu said:

After playing some more online I understand the issue with players rolling out every play the DEs get no depth on pass plays and there isn't even a pocket to roll out of. I played I OS guy today who kept rolling out with Mizzou QB scrambling every play. It gets boring its not unstoppable just boring if you know hes calling the same play hot routing the deep ball every time.

Quote:

I just wish EA would change the pass blocking to allow a real pocket to form, which would make a difference containment wise and basically change how people play drop back wise/ scrambling.

learn to play defense,don't let the AI choose your defense like you were doing You had a better team rank wise but you still complain,sad.

Looks like I won't be playing you online anytime soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »